Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Vallalar Vegan Diet Program - Customary Procedures!
Posted by: sadhu ()
Date: December 28, 2014 12:56AM

Dear Friends, Best Greetings!
Almighty Grace Blesses us All!
You know that there are three parts of Nithya Ozhukkam Ennum Ulakiyal
(Worldly Routine Discipline), written as Urainadai Vasana Pakuthi by His Hoilness the Grace Vallalar.

Part-1 is called as the Customary Rules for all people/Sanmaargies,
Part-2 is called as the Common Rules for all people/Sanmaargies, and
Part-3 is called as the Grand Rules, only for higher lever practices/Suddha Sanmaargies (High Compassionate Truth Seekers).

Here, I have given the English translation of Part-1 only, as one of the followers asked for it.

I will also try to translate Part-2 and Part-3 for higher level practices for ultimate benefits,and post them here, as soon as possible, by His Grace!
Note: Vibhuthi/Holy ash is optional for Suddha Sanmaargi as per the later Teaching of His Holiness the Grace Vallalar, and betel is prescribed only for samsari( worldly practice), and not for the Sutha Sanmaargies, who wish to adopt the Grand laws (Sirappu Vithi) in their routines.

Thanks for reading and trying to practicee these laws and rejoice in the benefits of them.
Arut Perum Jyothi ( Almighty Grace Field...)
Sadhu
www.vallalarspace.com/durai

Part I: Customary Rules: ( These rules are prescribed only for ordinary worldly practices by all people)
Rule- 1:
By waking up early in the morning before Sunrise, meditate on God in sitting
posture for a while.
Rule-2:
Next, with more betel nuts, and with less paste of Calcium Carbonate, chew up
little betel leaves. Then, swallow the secondary betel-saliva-juice produced, by
spitting out the initially produced betel-saliva-juice. Then, go for a short indoor
morning walk. Then, discharge the fecal-urine substances. Hold the left bottom of
the abdomen with the right hand during defecation (#2), and hold the right
bottom of the abdomen with the left hand during urination (#1). Stop thinking of
anything other than defecation and urination; until they (#1 and #2) are
completely putt off. For any difficulty during defecation (Constipation), lay down
towards left side of the body so that the breath comes out of the right nostril.
And, for any difficulty during urination, lay down towards right side of the body so
that the breath comes out of the left nostril.
Rule-3:
And, after discharging fecal-urine substances, have a complete ablution with
warm water. Then, brush your teeth with a stick of Aal or Veal (Modern people
could use tooth-paste and brush).Then, gargle/wash your mouth with the herbal
liquid made out of Karisilanganni powder. Then, consume a cub of very well
boiled herbal Milk. Herbal Milk is prepared by boiling the herbal mixture ( say ½ litre) until it becomes half of its original volume( ¼ litre). Here, the herbal mixture = a ¼ litre of cow-milk + a table spoon of country brown sugar + ¼ litre of drinking water + a table spoon of HP. Here, HP = Herbal Powder = Powder of 1 part of Potralaikkaiyanthakarai leaf or karisilanganni leaf + 1/8 part of Thoothuvazhai leaf + 1/8 part of Musumusukkai Leaf + 1/4 part of Cumin seeds)
Rule-4:
Protect the body from the Sunlight,after 2hours of Sunrise/first-light with
appropriate clothes. By avoiding longtime strain-full physical works in the
Sunlight, carry out pretty simple endeavors shortly and smartly with almost no
strains. Then, take a bath with moderate warm water. Then, stay relaxed with the thoughts of Almighty Grace.
Rule-5:
Have food as felt to eat with no delay. While eating, avoid excessive carelessness and hurry. Early food includes cumin shaped-rice (seeraha samba rice) or organic kaararisi, or any type of available rice.When being cooked, the rice becomes not too adhesive/pasty or too hard to be eaten. Consume fairly cooked rice, not excessively or lesser, but knowingly to the right amount of fire/appetite. However, it is good to eat food less than a handful as required. And, after food, drink good/clean water. That good/clean water should be also hot water. And, drink that water, not too much.
Rule-6:
Avoid all roots in food, except Karunai Kizhangu(Grace-Root/Kind of Yam). Have
little Payan banana or Rasthali Banana. Avoid eating previously cooked
vegetables, kept for a long time. In food, have only a little tamarind and Chili; but can have more cumin and pepper (black /white). Mustard is not essential. Consume less salt. And, It is always good to have less salt in food to help keep body healthy. Use only ghee/clarified cow butter in seasoning the food, if possible. If not possible, use little Nallennai (Gingili Oil, Til Oil, Sesame Oil). Add onion and garlic, only a little in food.
Rule-7:
Brinjal/Egg-plant, Raw Plantain, Broad Beans, Drumsticks, Ridge Gourd,
Pumpkin/Marital Pumpkin, Snake Gourd, Purple-fruited pea eggplant/its leaves
(Thuthuvalai), and Cluster Beans; these can be used in food items. Among these
vegetables; drumsticks/murungai, brinjal/egg-plant, Purple-fruited pea eggplant- leaves/thuthuvalai, Peyan Raw Plantain can be used often in food preparations.
All other vegetables may be used occasionally. Avoid all kinds of oil-fried items or cooked food in deep oil like vadai, rice cake/athirasam, dosai and mothagam. Little of them can be served occasionally. Avoid oily rice, like sweetened rice/sargarai pongal, curd rice/Yogurt rice, tamarind rice, and etc. Little of them can be served occasionally. Puliyorai Thuvaiyal (thick solid like paste) - even to consume it every day is very good. Karisilanganni Keerai, Thuthuval Keerai, Munnaikkeerai, Pasalaikkeerai, Murungai Keerai; these leaves can be prepared to consume separately, or with lentil/paruppu, or with black or white pepper, or with tamarind. If served, little of all other leaves can be consumed occasionally. Sour curd can be served . Among lentils, Toor dhal(Thuvaram Paruppu) or the sprouts of toor dhal can be prepared with pepper powder as liquid dressing, or as solid downy or thick paste , or as gravy with other vegetables; and can also be served with ghee or without ghee. Avoid using excessive ghee. All other types of lentils are not essential. If given, they can be had occasionally. Drink dried ginger-water, when feeling thirsty. Preparation: First, fire up the dried ginger, coated with calcium carbonate ( Sunnampu) . Next, prepare the ginger powder, after peeling the outer dust off the fired ginger, and preserve it in an air tight bottle.Then, add little of this power in a pure drinking water. Finally, boil this mixture (water & ginger powder) for a sufficient length of time, until it becomes 2/5th of its original volume in order to get the right quality of ginger-water for drink. If the ginger-water is not accessible, then, atleast, drink very well boiled/hot water; but never drink cold water. Never ever eat flesh. However, it could be good, always eat little less than required. Never eat food unless felt to be eaten/felt hungry.Know and avoid all the food items that boosts up vadha-pitha-silathumangal. After day time food, without having a lie-down, never do anything. However, never lie down longer, until the slumber puts you in sleep. Never ever go to sleep during the day-time. After little lie-down, with less betel-nuts, and with more calcium carbonate (sunnammpu), chew up little betel leaves, along with five aromatic spices. Then, swallow the secondary betel-saliva-juice produced in the mouth, by spitting out the initially produced betel-saliva-juice. After seven hours
of the day-time food, put away Payen banana or Rathali banana or bungalow
banana, if possible with little country-brown sugar. When taking herbal with milk/milk in the morning, consume little of these banana with ghee and country-brown sugar, if felt hungry. Never have day-time sexual-intercourse. After eating day-time food, meditate on God for a while. After that, on doing any work, avoid strain-full physical jobs. If required, do it little by little smartly, almost with no strains. Go for an outdoor walk for a while so that the evening sunlight falls on the body. Avoid this walk that time, when the outside wind blows heavily. And, very hot sunlight, snow and rain - these should not fall on physical body.
Rule-8:
After having a complete ablution at the beginning of the night, and having
Vibhuthi as well; going for meditation, prayer-recitation, reading books, and
carrying out world affairs; likes these can be accomplished. Then, have food.
Consume night food very less than that of day-time. Avoid curd, leaves, gastric foodstuffs, and cold foodstuffs in night. Consume only hot/warm cuisine consciously. They are Sirukathari (Small egg-plant/ small-brinjal), Murungai (Drumsticks), dried Broad Beans, and etc. After having night-time food, go for a short-time indoor walk. Then, engage in meditation like activities. After 10.45 pm, drink well boiled herbal milk as instructed for the morning intake or separate well -boiled milk. After little later, around 12 mid-night/ 24th hour, with less quantity of betel-nuts and calcium carbonate ( Sunnampu), chew up more quantity of betel-leaves along with five other aromatic spices. Then, swallow the secondarily produced betel-saliva-juice in the mouth, by spitting out the initially produced betel-saliva-juice. Then, spit out the leftovers. Spitting out this leftover is imperative in all other times too.
Rule-9:
For the requirement of having physical intercourse with women; first, by setting up your mind for about one Nazhikai ( 1 Nazhikai =24 minutes) , not in physicalintercourse, but in different thoughts, then start intercourse. When started, without conscious distraction – means, with no diversion- with the psychosomatic (mental/emotional) freedom, without being heated up in body and mind, have intercourse, by keeping body turned towards its left side. Unless that time for having a child, all other times, with the precaution not ejaculate semen, carry out physical intercourse. The precaution is that neither releasing the oxygen (Piranavayu) nor controlling of it, but allowing it respiring just in between. Don’t do it more than once. After having intercourse, have ablution and Vibhuthi(Sacred powder on the fore head, not necessary for Sutha Sanmaargies), then go for SivaThiyanam (Meditation on
Almighty Grace), and after that only, go to bed. While sleeping, keep the body
turned towards its left side only. On any time, while sleeping for any purpose, always keep the body turned towards its left side. Then, sleep for seven and half Nazhikai or ten Nazhikai ( 3 to 4 hours). And, after that, by waking up, be to yourself in good thoughts. The intercourse during night once in four days is known as Athama Patsham(Mean Practice). The intercourse once in 8 days is known as Mathima Patsham( Medium Practice), and that once in 15 days is known as Uthama Patsham( Majestic Practice). If gone more than 15 days, semen seeps out itself due to natural arousal. Intercourse once in four days makes the semen turn into watery, and sicken the enrichment of offspring. And hence, it is called, ‘Mean Practice’. In night, by sleeping gently, wake up without night dream.Always, don’t be in fear. And, be not fearless too much, without precaution. Always, be mentally pleasant. Killing, Anger, laziness, Lying, Jealous, and Rude- Words; give up all these harms. Avoid loud Talk, speedy Walk, Run and Walk, Arguing and Fighting. By any means, without wasting more oxygen, practice safely.
Rule-10:
After, drying out Potralaik Kaiyanthakarai, and making powder of it, and then add it to Sesame Oil (Nallennai/Gingili Oil/Til Oil); and then, by applying this boiled oil mixture ( Sesame Oil + Powder of Potralaik Kaiyanthakarai) on head, take hot water bath once in four days. At least, take this bath once in a week. If this powder is not available, take this bath, but only by applying the boiled sesame Oil/Nallennai on head. Avoid smoking tobacco, smoking marijuana, drinking palm wine/toddy, consuming any alcoholic beverage, and anything that makes you dizzy. Never hold both defecation and urination, even a little bit. Never waste up semen in vain. Give up all bad habits. While doing any work or carrying out any worldly affair, do it with spiritual attitude (Siva Sinthanai), and practice as habit.
Rule-11:
In this body, at the centre between eyebrows, presume, as if the Light of God’s Grace shines on the Camphor of Soul’s Acuity (Anma Arivu), and by having this routine practice, and by presenting yourself/the truth as Love for God, and presenting yourself/the truth as Compassion for Living beings without any break down, recall Aumhara (Ohm) Panjhatsharam; recall Siva Panjhatsharam; Must do.
ThiruChitrambalam/ Holy Divine Soul

Let all sentient beings live blissfully forever!
Thank you and have a blessed Day,
Compassionately,
Sadhu
ArutPerumJyithi...Almighty Grace Light/Field...spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vallalar Vegan Diet Program - Customary Procedures!
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: December 28, 2014 01:19AM

No thank you.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: December 28, 2014 01:35AM

Cluster beans and tamarind pulp..Payen and rathali bananas. I smell the smells of india. Healing spicy warm erotic. Swallow the chewed up paste, chewed by virgin girls, betel nut paste of the gods.
It will balance out the pitta in your vatta. I Will try the program for discharging fecal-urine substances!

Is Ghee Vegan? Is it living or raw?

Suez what do you think?

Date: December 28, 2014 01:46AM

"Is Ghee Vegan? Is it living or raw?

Suez what do you think?"

Ghee is not vegan or living or raw. I used to make my own and it requires a lot of heat to separate. It is a cooked food.

Date: December 28, 2014 01:49AM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Is Ghee Vegan? Is it living or raw?
>
> Suez what do you think?"

>
> Ghee is not vegan or living or raw. I used to make
> my own and it requires a lot of heat to separate.
> It is a cooked food.

***You can process tamarind without heat and it works out very well. I love to use it.

Coconutcream, have you tried Nauli?

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2014 01:53AM by SueZ.

Date: December 28, 2014 03:12AM

Sounds very exotic. No, I have not tried it. What is Nauli?

I love tamarind. I used to eat them I took this photo of how I take the flesh off the seeds

I used TAMARIND, used it in a recipe for raw vegan pad thai. I adapted it to make it "truly raw" . 100$ at the organic market for ingredients. Recipe here I then went to this vegetarian potluck MEETUP group in a church. The old raw food chef or cook from the raw vegan restaurant this recipe originated from happened to be there. I think it was called Roxanne's? He said I did a good job.

It is best in smoothies, its sour tangy sweet

Date: December 28, 2014 03:59AM

coconutcream Wrote:
> Sounds very exotic. No, I have not tried it. What
> is Nauli?

It's a great way to keep your digestive system in shape. Watch the video link, it will show you what it is.

> I love tamarind. I used to eat them I took this
> photo of how I take the flesh off the seeds
> [1.bp.blogspot.com]
> AAAAAAAABWM/p_5l7uI5SPU/s1600/gr_014.jpg

Coconutcream, here's a way to save your fingernails and a lot of time. Take off the tamarind pod shells and then soak the pods for an hour or so in hot water. Then remove the seeds and rub the pods with your fingers to separate the soft pulp from the fibers and other debris. Then force the mixture through a sieve and press out as much of the liquid as you can. Throw away what's left in the strainer but don't forget to scrape the rest of the good soft pulp from the underside of strainer to use first. This will be much easier than what you've been doing, too, so you can have it more often!

> I used TAMARIND, used it in a recipe for raw vegan
> pad thai. I adapted it to make it "truly raw" .
> 100$ at the organic market for ingredients. Recipe
> here I then went to this vegetarian potluck MEETUP
> group in a church. The old raw food chef or cook
> from the raw vegan restaurant this recipe
> originated from happened to be there. I think it
> was called Roxanne's? He said I did a good job.
>
> It is best in smoothies, its sour tangy sweet

Posted by: sadhu ()
Date: December 28, 2014 05:37AM

According to His Holiness the Grace Vallalar's vegan diet program,
Non-Vegans who are newly becoming vegans can use Milk and Ghee only, not any other animal products for certain periods, since they are beginners, but not forever.That means, milk and Ghee are permitted only for the ordinary non-vegan beginners.

But, they must give up them as they begin to practice second phase of His Holiness the Grace Vallalar's vegan diet program. Sprouted seeds are permitted here.

Totally, there are four phases. The third stage is known as a grand or advanced program. Sprouted seeds are not permitted here.

His Holiness the Grace Vallalar has also suggested fourth phase, which is a power program only for people who wants to achieve golden light body. People who wants to practice this fourth phase live on only hot water with very few leaves of certain herbs as suggested by His Holiness the Grace Vallalar. They can also use sugar as needed.

Let all Living beings live blissfully forever!
Almighty Grace Light/Field...

Posted by: ramanan ()
Date: December 28, 2014 05:39AM

Vallalar is recommending not to intake any dairy products but once in a while ghee or yogurt or buttermilk to fortify muscles and digestive track, I would like to mention here that we are all on different track of vegan diet but I humbly request every one to read Vallalar's work on diet and spiritual commentaries.

It might look like a very narrowed diet or incomplete Science but it has Truth in it.

TSM, Suez, Jtp
I sincerely request you to read thoroughly and evaluate on Vallalar's diet, in each level food changes and mostly green raw chutneys and less steamed rice.

He listed 485 herbs on his book and each has unique benefits. Vallalar had cured numerous people and performed 250 miracles that's why he has more than 5 M followers.

We all need to salute, in South India lots of people are still vegetarian (inspite of westernization) because of Him.

Every poor in street and orphanage gets food atleast once a day in Tamil Nadu state by followers of Vallalar.

Because he says feeding hungry people may increase your life span due to peace of mind you get by seeing the quenching thirst and hunger of a beggar brother.

We all have our own perfect raw diet that's one side of the longevity coin but the other side to it is helping others (including enemies) and speaking kind words to family members and unfriendly people.

He donated all his belongings to poors and including thieves.

He lived most of his life with just 1 dress and 1 meal a day

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2014 05:40AM by ramanan.

Date: December 28, 2014 06:11AM

ramanan Wrote:

> TSM, Suez, Jtp
> I sincerely request you to read thoroughly and
> evaluate on Vallalar's diet,

Ramanan, I've read more than enough of it here already. I'm done with it and him.

BTW, eggplant is of the nightshade family, in case you're interested.

Date: December 28, 2014 06:17AM

SueZ Wrote:
> coconutcream Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sounds very exotic. No, I have not tried it.
> What
> > is Nauli?
>
> It's a great way to keep your digestive system in
> shape. Watch the video link, it will show you what
> it is.
>
>
> > I love tamarind. I used to eat them I took this
> > photo of how I take the flesh off the seeds
> >
> [1.bp.blogspot.com]
>
> > AAAAAAAABWM/p_5l7uI5SPU/s1600/gr_014.jpg
>
>
> Coconutcream, here's a way to save your
> fingernails and a lot of time. Take off the
> tamarind pod shells and then soak the pods for an
> hour or so in hot water. Then remove the seeds and
> rub the pods with your fingers to separate the
> soft pulp from the fibers and other debris. Then
> force the mixture through a sieve and press out as
> much of the liquid as you can. Throw away what's
> left in the strainer but don't forget to scrape
> the rest of the good soft pulp from the underside
> of strainer to use first. This will be much easier
> than what you've been doing, too, so you can have
> it more often!
>
>
> > I used TAMARIND, used it in a recipe for raw
> vegan
> > pad thai. I adapted it to make it "truly raw" .
> > 100$ at the organic market for ingredients.
> Recipe
> > here I then went to this vegetarian potluck
> MEETUP
> > group in a church. The old raw food chef or
> cook
> > from the raw vegan restaurant this recipe
> > originated from happened to be there. I think
> it
> > was called Roxanne's? He said I did a good job.
> >
> > It is best in smoothies, its sour tangy sweet

Let me know if you want a cool tamarind dip recipe.

Date: December 28, 2014 10:47PM

Suez

I am prepared to accept your tamarind dip recipe!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2014 10:57PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: ramanan ()
Date: December 29, 2014 08:10PM

Suez, Vallalar is suggesting to chew few fresh raw leaves of purple eggplant daily morning but not the little vegetable of it.

Date: December 29, 2014 09:34PM

coconutcream Wrote:
> Suez
>
> I am prepared to accept your tamarind dip recipe!
> [www.slcl.org]-
> orange-150.jpg?1352299005

I will post it tonight and start a "Raw Tamarind" thread on this forum for it - unless you want to. (I can't post photos and don't even have an old fashion camera much less a digital one.)

I don't want to derail this thread the content of which some hold sacred. Besides, as you and I know, raw tamarind deserves it's own thread. It's wonderful!

Date: December 29, 2014 09:40PM

ramanan Wrote:
> Suez, Vallalar is suggesting to chew few fresh raw
> leaves of purple eggplant daily morning but not
> the little vegetable of it.

Ramanan, thank you for the clarification but even eggplant leaves are from the nightshade family. That's how it works. So either there is a translation problem still or he's sending out a contradictory mixed message.

Date: December 30, 2014 12:09AM

SueZ Wrote:
> coconutcream Wrote:
> -----
> > Suez
> >
> > I am prepared to accept your tamarind dip
> recipe!
> >
> [www.slcl.org]-
>
> > orange-150.jpg?1352299005
>
>
> I will post it tonight and start a "Raw Tamarind"
> thread on this forum for it - unless you want to.
> (I can't post photos and don't even have an old
> fashion camera much less a digital one.)

I'm going to put that off until tomorrow. The crazy is just running too high at this site tonight. I've got a headache from the crazy. It's too draining to stick around and witness it.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: December 30, 2014 03:39PM

ramanan Wrote:
> Vallalar is recommending not to intake any dairy
> products but once in a while ghee or yogurt or
> buttermilk to fortify muscles and digestive track,
> I would like to mention here that we are all on
> different track of vegan diet but I humbly request
> every one to read Vallalar's work on diet and
> spiritual commentaries.
>
> It might look like a very narrowed diet or
> incomplete Science but it has Truth in it.
>
>
> TSM, Suez, Jtp
> evaluate on Vallalar's diet, in each level food
> changes and mostly green raw chutneys and less
> steamed rice.
>
> He listed 485 herbs on his book and each has
> unique benefits. Vallalar had cured numerous
> people and performed 250 miracles that's why he
> has more than 5 M followers.
>
> We all need to salute, in South India lots of
> people are still vegetarian (inspite of
> westernization) because of Him.
>
> Every poor in street and orphanage gets food
> atleast once a day in Tamil Nadu state by
> followers of Vallalar.
>
> Because he says feeding hungry people may increase
> your life span due to peace of mind you get by
> seeing the quenching thirst and hunger of a beggar
> brother.
>
> We all have our own perfect raw diet that's one
> side of the longevity coin but the other side to
> it is helping others (including enemies) and
> speaking kind words to family members and
> unfriendly people.
>
> He donated all his belongings to poors and
> including thieves.
>
> He lived most of his life with just 1 dress and 1
> meal a day

Dietary recommendations from enlightened beings are inadequate for most of us.
They are more mind than body and can heal themselves from the power of the mind alone.
The average person wants three meals a day and does not have the power of the mind to rejuvenate his body cells.
For example Hilarion lived in the desert for years on few figs as daily meal.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2014 03:40PM by CommonSenseRaw.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 30, 2014 07:14PM

Power,
You do not understand spiritual cultivators. It is true that when a person actually gives up the attachment to emotion and base desires, the body undergoes a change. When a person can reach a level to have compassion for all sentient beings and love their enemies, their body indeed goes through a change for the better. I know it, because I have experienced it, and I have witnessed it in many others. I am telling you this is a fact, it may not be absolute, but it is true for many, to say it conservatively.

There is a reason why so many spiritual cultivators are vegan or vegetarian. They are allowed to have a forum for discussion, because the diet works for them. Instead of opening your eyes to the possibility of miracles, you hurl insults.

Indeed, the meat diet is fine for ordinary people, like yourself, as well as for people without access to vegetarian foods and who physiologically need those animal foods or animal medicine. Why can't you understand that there are other people who don't need those animal foods? If you understood, and could show respect, you probably wouldn't be banned all the time.

Date: December 30, 2014 10:59PM

My previous post was in reply to Power, aka Chris/powerlifter, etc, who insulted this thread. His two posts were removed, so my post does not make sense now.

To Ramanan: it's nice that you share this information on this saint. I never heard of him before. Yet, these practices are very indian and are not likely to be embraced by westerners, including using sesame oil on the body, which usually smells too strong for westerners, and also chewing betel. You would have better success sharing basic principles of ahimsa, rather than specific protocols with so many indian names that few understand.

(this reminds me of Ramakrishna who developed cancer and chewed betel and used dairy, did he not? And wasn't Vivekananda plagued with ill health and used dairy and died young? I am not against dairy for everyone, but it doesn't work for some people, especially when they are sick, even when they are still at the lower levels, as laid out in your 4 part plan.)

Date: December 31, 2014 12:47AM

Tai Wrote:
> Power,
> You do not understand spiritual cultivators. It
> is true that when a person actually gives up the
> attachment to emotion and base desires, the body
> undergoes a change. When a person can reach a
> level to have compassion for all sentient beings
> and love their enemies, their body indeed goes
> through a change for the better. I know it,
> because I have experienced it, and I have
> witnessed it in many others.

Exactly. The moment you stop seeing potential in humans and lacking love is the time when you become unbalanced and start falling apart. One may have a good connection and feel love in their heart, but if that love goes you become a lost spirit with no direction because it takes you away from the creator. When you lose love you quickly forget who you are to a large extent, and that is why you feel lost. Most people are lost in this world because their world is the distractions from illusions we hold dear in the system, so the change in energies from losing love would not be detectable for most, BUT some people are awell aware of these powerful invisible energies created by one's mind.

We waste so much valuable energy on lower level thoughts and other activities, and imo we will not become what we are meant to unless we are able to feel these energies.

The idea of spreading love must have come from some ancient wisdom from highly enlightened people, but these days it is preached so flippantly as to almost be a throwaway phrase that is cool in hippy raw vegan circles. NO!!!...practise what you preach or stay silent until you have something important to say. We all talk so much, but many of us say so little. And what is worse is that we use language which can never convey a true thought - telepathy is the ultimate communication that can convery cosmic ideas, but human language has great limits that can only describe the illusionary system we live in and not the cosmos. So...we are doing all this talking and taking energy away from focussing on our real communication methods and inner wisdom that comes from the light. I could talk about thgis all day.

ramanan Wrote:

> TSM, Suez, Jtp
> evaluate on Vallalar's diet,

I will take a look at the diet.

Date: December 31, 2014 04:31AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:

> You mean to tell me that Humanity, mankind is
> NEVER going to be able to get to the root of this
> issue, will Always enslave each other for so
> called "entertainment"?

People will get to the root of this issue and be free one day, but lessons need to be learned first. We need to love others, be honest, live frugally so others can share in the wealth to fill their needs without excess, and avoid the silly distractions that are here to lead us away from the the light and wisdom.

No-one is an innocent victim in this world because life will continue forever, so all do have a history where wisdom was bypassed and nonsense put in it's place.

There is a lot of muck going on in the lower worlds, and being a slave and suffering in this prison planet is all part of it until we are ready to take the higher road and experience better things (most people aren't ready for that step becuse they spend their energy on how to survive in prison instead of working on how to get out). You won't get the better life until you awaken and start putting in the good work on yourself and for helping others AND loving mankind.

With every action is a reaction, so lets draw positive energy instead of negative energy. If you have fear in your heart and believe many of the conspiracy sites, the dark forces will be winning and keeping control over you.

I find it is good to be aware of the evil and darkness in the world, but we can't have our lives controlled by it because we still need to focus on doing good things.

Date: January 01, 2015 01:03AM

STORM
or make them stalk you perpetually until death

storm
Sproutarian and fruitarian paths seem to oppose each other uroborically...

Woah. Interesting points

I want to know more about spiritual cultivators TAI
Tai
There is a reason why so many spiritual cultivators are vegan or vegetarian.

Date: January 02, 2015 09:24PM

Coconutcream wrote:
I want to know more about spiritual cultivators TAI

Tai:
Since you were raised Catholic, you already know about some great spiritual cultivators, like St. Francis of Assisi. If I am not mistaken, Szekely was so inspired by Assisi, that he went to study in the special off-limits section of the Catholic library in Rome. It was there in his quest to learn more about Assisi that he found the Essene Gospel of Peace, and he secretly translated it.

Spiritual cultivators manifest so differently depending on the path they follow. Daoists are more into truth than compassion. Buddhists are more into compassion. Christianity, Catholicism, and Judaism adhere to compassion. This man Vallalar obviously enlightened to high level compassion. Sometimes the term "spiritual cultivators" is used because some people in religion just go through the ritualistic motions and not really cultivate their minds and hearts.

As more attachments are shed (in the heart as opposed to external shows) to the point of mastering one's mind and heart, many abilities can develop, which is why it is not unusual for Vallalar to have performed so many miracles.

Date: January 02, 2015 11:28PM

Tai Wrote:
> Coconutcream wrote:
> I want to know more about spiritual cultivators
> TAI
>
> Tai:
If I am not mistaken, Szekely
> was so inspired by Assisi, that he went to study
> in the special off-limits section of the Catholic
> library in Rome. It was there in his quest to
> learn more about Assisi that he found the Essene
> Gospel of Peace, and he secretly translated it.

I don't know but I strongly suspect that is not historic and most likely raw vegan mythology based on Szekely's tale. Although I didn't read the whole book I couldn't imagine from what I did read that it wasn't more from Szekely's head than from anything Holy.

Date: January 03, 2015 12:36AM

SueZ wrote:
I don't know but I strongly suspect that is not historic and most likely raw vegan mythology based on Szekely's tale. Although I didn't read the whole book I couldn't imagine from what I did read that it wasn't more from Szekely's head than from anything Holy.

Tai:
The only reason I mentioned Szekeley was to show how inspiring Assisi was to Szekely. I read a book a long time ago that Szekely wrote about his very real trip to study at the Vatican library. That fact is not disputed. He was a great scholar and was warmly received at the Vatican, according to his account. There in the secret Archives, he found the text and. without permission, copied it and later translated it. He had permission to enter that area, just not to go spread secret apocryphal works to the public.

Just because he found it there doesn't make it true or authentic. There is no proof that Jesus said those actual words, just because he found the text in the Vatican. Brother Day based his whole life on that book and said it ruined his health. Later, Day found other secret scrolls that he commissioned to be translated and based his new diet on those different scrolls with different dietary guidelines. Day thinks that book (Essene Gospel of Peace) was tainted and has written a whole article about it on his website, although he thinks there is a lot of truth in it.

Tavis was also deep into that book, from what I heard from one of his videos.

Date: January 03, 2015 01:27AM

Tai Wrote:

> Tai:
> The only reason I mentioned Szekeley was to show
> how inspiring Assisi was to Szekely. I read a
> book a long time ago that Szekely wrote about his
> very real trip to study at the Vatican library.
> That fact is not disputed. He was a great scholar
> and was warmly received at the Vatican, according
> to his account. There in the secret Archives, he
> found the text and. without permission, copied it
> and later translated it. He had permission to
> enter that area, just not to go spread secret
> apocryphal works to the public.

I wish I could remember where I read that the Vatican disputed this but I can't.

>
> Just because he found it there doesn't make it
> true or authentic. There is no proof that Jesus
> said those actual words, just because he found the
> text in the Vatican.

There doesn't seem to be any real proof of any of it from anywhere.

Brother Day based his whole
> life on that book and said it ruined his health.
> Later, Day found other secret scrolls that he
> commissioned to be translated and based his new
> diet on those different scrolls with different
> dietary guidelines. Day thinks that book (Essene
> Gospel of Peace) was tainted and has written a
> whole article about it on his website, although he
> thinks there is a lot of truth in it.

Hmm. I'm not a religionist but to my very amateur look through the book it didn't seem to be written in a Bibleish way at all. It didn't even seem too old in it's style. Who knows? Not me.

>
> Tavis was also deep into that book, from what I
> heard from one of his videos.

Yes he is very very deeply into it as was his father.

Date: January 03, 2015 02:01AM

coconutcream Wrote:
> Suez
>
> I am prepared to accept your tamarind dip recipe!
> [www.slcl.org]-
> orange-150.jpg?1352299005

Basic Raw Vegan Tamarind Dip Recipe

117 grams (after shelling) (which is around 10 pods worth)raw tamarind

1 cup hot water

1 1/2 t. fresh ginger juice

1/2 t. black salt

1/2 t. Real salt

1/4 to 1/2 t. cayenne (to your taste - I used 1/4 t. 160,000 shu cayenne)

1 cored sweet apple (I use a Honey Crisp or a Gala)

After soaking and pressing the tamarind pulp and water through a sieve that has wide spaced wire put it in your blender with the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth and then refrigerate it. By the next day the ingredients will have had time to properly blend and it will taste less salty. Bring it to room temperature before you serve it. It keeps at least a week in the fridge and at least 3 months in the freezer.

The tamarind pods in your photo have been dried by too high of heat and are not raw. If you don't live where tamarind grows you can only buy it raw from the refrigerated produce areas of stores. The shells of raw tamarind are brown not grey and their flesh is much lighter in color. I take a hammer to the shells and tear the fruit into small pieces to soak in the water so they will be covered and so that 1 cup of water will be enough to keep the dip thick enough.

Date: January 03, 2015 02:46AM

Suez wrote:
Hmm. I'm not a religionist but to my very amateur look through the book it didn't seem to be written in a Bibleish way at all. It didn't even seem too old in it's style

Tai:
Yes and in some ways it contradicts the biblical Jesus. This is perhaps why Lorraine Day was called a quack by the Seventh Day Adventist spokesperson (Lorraine was a 7th day adventist), when she delineated "God's 10 laws of natual health" (my own words, not verbatim). She painted a different picture of Jesus, perhaps inspired by this very book. Another idea is that perhaps both are correct: he did miracles and teach natural health, just like Vallalar. Yet Brother Day does have a point that a Christian student wrote the book from his own recollections, and so one cannot take those words as truly being spoken by Jesus. It was not signed by Jesus.

Date: January 03, 2015 03:34AM

Tai Wrote:
> Suez wrote:
> Hmm. I'm not a religionist but to my very amateur
> look through the book it didn't seem to be written
> in a Bibleish way at all. It didn't even seem too
> old in it's style
>
> Tai:
> Yes and in some ways it contradicts the biblical
> Jesus. This is perhaps why Lorraine Day was
> called a quack by the Seventh Day Adventist
> spokesperson (Lorraine was a 7th day adventist),
> when she delineated "God's 10 laws of natual
> health" (my own words, not verbatim). She painted
> a different picture of Jesus, perhaps inspired by
> this very book. Another idea is that perhaps both
> are correct: he did miracles and teach natural
> health, just like Vallalar. Yet Brother Day does
> have a point that a Christian student wrote the
> book from his own recollections, and so one cannot
> take those words as truly being spoken by Jesus.
> It was not signed by Jesus.

We will never know about these things - other than there will always be fights about them.

Date: January 04, 2015 12:31PM

SueZ Wrote:
> coconutcream Wrote:
> -----
> > Suez
> >
> > I am prepared to accept your tamarind dip
> recipe!
> >
> [www.slcl.org]-
>
> > orange-150.jpg?1352299005
>
>
> Basic Raw Vegan Tamarind Dip Recipe
>
> 117 grams (after shelling) (which is around 10
> pods worth)raw tamarind
>
> 1 cup hot water
>
> 1 1/2 t. fresh ginger juice
>
> 1/2 t. black salt
>
> 1/2 t. Real salt
>
> 1/4 to 1/2 t. cayenne (to your taste - I used 1/4
> t. 160,000 shu cayenne)
>
> 1 cored sweet apple (I use a Honey Crisp or a
> Gala)
>
> After soaking and pressing the tamarind pulp and
> water through a sieve that has wide spaced wire
> put it in your blender with the rest of the
> ingredients and blend until smooth and then
> refrigerate it. By the next day the ingredients
> will have had time to properly blend and it will
> taste less salty. Bring it to room temperature
> before you serve it. It keeps at least a week in
> the fridge and at least 3 months in the freezer.
>
> The tamarind pods in your photo have been dried by
> too high of heat and are not raw. If you don't
> live where tamarind grows you can only buy it raw
> from the refrigerated produce areas of stores. The
> shells of raw tamarind are brown not grey and
> their flesh is much lighter in color. I take a
> hammer to the shells and tear the fruit into small
> pieces to soak in the water so they will be
> covered and so that 1 cup of water will be enough
> to keep the dip thick enough.

I want to add that you can leave out the black salt but I don't think it's a good idea to. From what I've read black salt in combination with tamarind rids the body of excess fluoride. That is why I created this recipe using the black salt. I keep the medicinal function of my recipes at the forefront in my attempts.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables