Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Look at this petition angry smiley
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 02, 2015 04:01AM

I read it today, It has lots of links.

TERMINATE FREELEAS YOUTUBE ACCOUNT

What do you guys think of this?

I saw this video too. Wow. Lots of pissed people.

( How do I embed videos?)

Freeleas flat ass

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Look at this petition angry smiley
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: February 02, 2015 04:29AM

I think the lady that created that petition has serious character issues.

She is upset that Freelee and DR said that you could eat HCLF without having to worry about too many calories (in other words, you could stay slim). I think they were just quoting Dr. McDougall, and probably felt safe in saying so. Well, some people gained weight on that diet and started hating on Freelee and DR. (I don't think McDougall was saying what they were saying, though). It's fine to criticize with a fine tooth comb. It's fine to make warning videos

What is not good is to make disgusting, exaggerated videos against those two that sometimes are so revolting that one's brain feels slimed. Some pictures she posted are so wicked that clearly something is wrong with her.

Sorry that some lay people make health videos without proper schooling. But I would rather live here and watch youtube with total freedom than live in China, where youtube is banned.

Also that lady has an anti-vegan agenda. She has made nasty statements about all youtube vegans as a whole.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2015 04:40AM by Tai.

Date: February 02, 2015 04:52AM

If that is the same Sandra from `raw truth', then yes, she is a very toxic character and one of the most nasty characters l have come across online,pure venom. Her venomous behaviour towards Freelee and D.R is completely and utterly revolting. The lady's vibration is on a very low level, and unfortunately there are many on the same level out there waiting to smash people into the ground. I am so saddened at the mindlessness they display.

Oh, never knew she had an anti vegan agenda.

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: February 02, 2015 05:13AM

She sounds unhinged.

I do not believe everything that DR and Freelee promote but I love them and I will continue to watch their videos. I wish them continued success.

Posted by: bluespixie ()
Date: February 02, 2015 10:50PM

Although I don't think Freelea/DRs calorie recommendations are right (I think calorie intake depends on the person and isn't a one-size-fits-all), I do think their food advice (esp raw till 4) generally kicks the arse of most raw diets.

TBH I would rather gain weight from eating lots of different fruits and cooked carbs- and know I was hitting RDA for most vitamins- than I would to slowly starve myself over a long period of time eating small amounts of raw chia pudding, green juice and sun tea.

I love Freelea. Freelea made me want to run. She made me want to eat bananas, which gave me the energy to run. I never ran before I came across her posts/website. I was too embarrassed. Now I run marathons, and have done ultra marathons- because of her being so inspirational.

Most of the other raw food 'celebrities' just made me want to buy their coconut oil.

If I changed my diet and didn't feel great. I'd stop. Why anyone perseveres with something that isn't doing them any good is just stupidity, IMHO.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: February 03, 2015 01:43AM

That's awesome, I'd say that you made you want to run, and I'm glad you do!

Posted by: rab ()
Date: February 03, 2015 03:26AM

I personally believe that Durian Rider or whatever he calls himsels is a troll, an agent. That makes this lady (and I have not even checked the links) a helper - any controversy raises the number of clicks.

Both are just doing their job. I just ignore people like that. There are many...

Date: February 03, 2015 05:55AM

rab Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I personally believe that Durian Rider or whatever
> he calls himsels is a troll, an agent. That makes
> this lady (and I have not even checked the links)
> a helper - any controversy raises the number of
> clicks.
>
> Both are just doing their job.

An intersting view point l hadn't considered before. I was wondering the other day if D.R is losing money on his youtube views since he has changed the diet, and if he is, what will he do to get people viewing again. He doesn't have the draw power anymore since changing the diet one would think. To me he doesn't have much of a future as an online diet guru, but he may need to really start upping the drama to keep views because youtube is his business.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 03, 2015 07:46AM

I agree!

Posted by: bluespixie ()
Date: February 04, 2015 10:28PM

Utopian Life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's awesome, I'd say that you made you want to
> run, and I'm glad you do!

Thank you smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables