Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

A Before photo of me raw. BEFORE RAW
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 06, 2015 07:01AM

Funny
If you guys care. I look like a mess.
Here I am in my ex best friends store in Back bay Boston.. I was modeling some of her bondage stuff, she put me in her catalogue. I was very into goth stuff. I thought this stuff was great.

This is me starvation. I never ate. If I did it was one ramen noodles. And I remember once I ate some pasta with tuna and can of cream of mushroom. I NEVER ATE. WOW. I was kind of big.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Before photo of me raw. BEFORE RAW
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: February 06, 2015 07:51AM

Thank for sharing.
Remarkable change.
How would you describe your emotional, mental, and spiritual change after going raw.

Re: A Before photo of me raw. BEFORE RAW
Posted by: arugula ()
Date: February 06, 2015 10:17PM

You were cute then, you are cute now.

I think it seemed that you never ate because your calorie sources were more dense.

One of those ramen packets (which is not much to me) has about 380 kcal.

That is about as many kcals as in 2 kg of papaya flesh.

My obese friend says she could never eat "as much" as I do. By portion size she does not eat much, but it is generally loaded up with butter, oil, cheese, and other animal fats. Compare to my 12 cups of salad and 8 cups of fruit that she could never eat. By volume I have her beat by a factor of 10 or so. But by calories she is the "winner."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables