Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

RAW @#$%&-S!!!the finger smiley
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 13, 2015 04:43PM

A Healthy BM should be SOFT, MOIST and NOT FORMED and to prove my point for all of you guys who have formed BMs and think you are Healthy, do what Joe did in Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. Drink a gallon of Vegetable Juices every day and I’m willing to bet any amount of Money that most of you guys with formed BMs will still be p-ooping for several months even though you stopped eating solid food. Why do you think Joe lost so much weight?

I know this to be true because this is what I do - I am a Wellness Consultant and I have coached thousands of people and 99% of the people I coach drink nothing but freshly made Juices for several months just like Joe did! Personally, I have Juice Fasted/Feasted for over 1100 days on 138 different occasions in the last 22 years.

So I know from both personal and professional experience that most of us are Eating FOODS that we are NOT Biologically Adapted to Eat, which is why they take too long to go through our 30 Foot Food Tube and explains why they come out Formed instead of Not Formed like they’re supposed to be.

For a much better description for what your p-oop should look like, read Robert Gray’s “The Colon Health Handbook.”

By the way, RAW @#$%&-S is NOT to be confused with SueZ the @#$%& aka ZueS the @#$%& whose job is to come here and (1) create Disharmony and Chaos by insulting everyone, except the Useful Idiots she SUCKS UP to for her alliance, (2) attack all of the leaders and (3) promote the least likely Raw Food Diet that will be successful so that it doesn’t do any good if anyone says, oh, look at what suez is doing.

On a final note, SueZ the @#$%& aka ZueS the @#$%& is just as unpleasant as a formed BM, so when you think of a formed BM, think of SueZ the @#$%&.

Peace and Love.......John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RAW @#$%&-S!!!the finger smiley
Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: February 13, 2015 04:49PM

lol spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Zeus the third(T @#$%&)

Posted by: rab ()
Date: February 13, 2015 06:03PM

I have never ever tried juice fasting. I will buy a juicer and try to fast for a week. Descriptive reports to follow...smiling smiley)

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: February 13, 2015 06:16PM

John, what do you mean by 'not formed?' I was under the impression that our fecal output should be soft but S-shaped. Not a hot mess of sht, in other words...

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: February 13, 2015 06:33PM

Will be doing mostly fruit with the exception of sprouts and hemp seeds for the next three days and then going on a water fast. I've eaten nothing over the last two and a half days - except AFA, chlorella, spirulina, and royal jelly which combines for a total of less than 100 calories - and feel good. The first day was less than 1000 calories of different juices and turmeric-ginger tea and the second day was just the algae's, royal jelly, and water. I've lost no weight.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2015 06:34PM by jtprindl.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 13, 2015 08:41PM

<<<John, what do you mean by 'not formed?' I was under the impression that our fecal output should be soft but S-shaped. Not a hot mess of sht, in other words...>>>

Hey BW,

It all depends on how long it takes for the contents to pass through your colon because the colon is constantly trying to recycle water.

Here is an excerpt from Robert Gray's “The Colon Health Handbook”:

MUCOID VERSUS NON MUCOID STOOLS

“The slimy nature of matter found in the colon is due to the presence of mucoid material in what would otherwise be a watery medium. The author terms a stool formed out of mucoid material a mucoid stool. A stool formed without the presence of mucoid material the author terms a nonmucoid stool.

Because nonmucoid material moves through the body quicker than mucoid material, the bowels tend to move two to three times per day when the intestines and colon are in a nonmucoid condition. The total quantity of feces per day is much greater than when mucoid stools are present because the feces contain much more moisture and are correspondingly less packed together. Because the feces are nonsticky, a nonmucoid stool passes out of the body very easily. The entire contents of a nonmucoid bowel movement usually seems to just drop out of the body within seconds after one sits on the toilet. A healthy nonmucoid stool is neither runny nor mushy. The feces are full formed as they pass from the body, but, due to lack of stickiness to hold them together, they may begin to crumble as they rest in undisturbed water. A nonmucoid stool will always break up into little pieces with a small amount of agitation, as when the toilet is flushed.

Because of the longer time of mucoid material through the body, bowel movements usually occur no more than once per day when mucoid stools are present. A mucoid stool usually has the appearance of being formed out of lumps that have been pressed together. The more mucoid the stool the more sticky it will be, therefore, requiring longer time and more straining to be passed from the body. A mucoid stool will at best only break into chunks when the toilet is flushed.

A borderline mucoid stool contains only a small amount of mucoid matter. The bowels will usually move once or twice per day when borderline mucoid stool are present. Borderline mucoid stools never have the appearance of being formed out of segments or lumps pressed together. A borderline mucoid stool requires little or no straining to be passed from the body. It will break up partially when the toilet is flushed.

In order to judge the mucoid content of a bowel movement, the stools need to be well formed as they pass from the body. Mushy stools will always break up when the toilet is flushed, even though mucoid matter may be present, because they are not dehydrated enough for any possible mucoid matter to become sticky.

Now we can understand why nearly every member of modern society is constipated. The average person has never had a nonmucoid stool since he or she can remember and would think it strange if he or she did. Bowel function is widely considered satisfactory if there is one bowel movement per day that passes from the body within ten minutes. Anytime it takes ten minutes to complete a bowel movement, you are constipated! The feces are probably of a sticky, mucoid nature and have left one more layer of residue inside the colon as they passed through. A bowel movement that takes several minutes to complete may also be due to the presence of much old fecal matter in the colon. This fecal matter can inhibit proper colon functioning and impede the through passage of the fresh feces.” -Robert Gray, “The Colon Health Handbook” pp. 8-9

Posted by: Vitality ()
Date: February 13, 2015 08:53PM

jtprindl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Will be doing mostly fruit with the exception of
> sprouts and hemp seeds for the next three days and
> then going on a water fast. I've eaten nothing
> over the last two and a half days - except AFA,
> chlorella, spirulina, and royal jelly which
> combines for a total of less than 100 calories -
> and feel good. The first day was less than 1000
> calories of different juices and turmeric-ginger
> tea and the second day was just the algae's, royal
> jelly, and water. I've lost no weight.

That is a good sign jtprindl. Healthy tissue stays whilst the sick tissue often drops as soon as one is on a cleansing diet I heard.

Date: February 13, 2015 09:25PM

"That is a good sign jtprindl. Healthy tissue stays whilst the sick tissue often drops as soon as one is on a cleansing diet I heard."

What's a good sign, not losing weight?

But yeah I've been on a raw food diet for a while now with lots of algae's, distilled water, sprout/grass juice, and intermittent fasting (around 7-8 pm to 11-noon) so I know I'm already quite clean. I've also done a round of colon hydrotherapy.

Posted by: Vitality ()
Date: February 13, 2015 11:07PM

Yes. Not losing weight. Because sick tissue falls off very rapidly when one changes his diet or fast.

Date: February 14, 2015 02:29AM

Vitality Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes. Not losing weight. Because sick tissue falls
> off very rapidly when one changes his diet or
> fast.

I can definitely attest to this - back when I used to smoke marijuana but ironically was still really health conscious (at this time I was 90%+ raw and ate mostly fruit including lots of goji berries) I had to quit for a short period of time because I wanted a certain job. So for the next five days I drastically reduced caloric intake and drank tons of water, cranberry juice, and ate primarily fruit. Somehow after using marijuana nearly everyday, all day, for a year and a half, I managed to pass a drug test with a 5-day notice. However, I lost quite a bit of weight and was shaking on the way home because my reduced body weight made me very susceptible to the weather, which wasn't even that cold (probably around 40 degrees). Good times lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2015 02:29AM by jtprindl.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 14, 2015 08:13AM

I would love someone to coach me.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables