Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What NOT to eat if you have mercury fillings?
Posted by: rufio ()
Date: February 12, 2015 03:45PM

I've read that some foods can mobilize mercury from the teeth and that could be dangerous. Is this overblown or should some foods really be avoided?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What NOT to eat if you have mercury fillings?
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: February 13, 2015 01:06AM

that's a double edged sword because all the stuff that mobilizes the mercury also happen to be extremely good for you

Posted by: rufio ()
Date: February 13, 2015 02:40AM

You're right. I've been eating a lot of raw garlic lately to fight a stomach bug and it is really paying off. I was bedridden, ate 2 cloves of garlic, and immediately jumped up with energy. Scary to think garlic is a chelator of metals when I have amalgams in my mouth.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: February 13, 2015 02:45AM

rufio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're right. I've been eating a lot of raw garlic
> lately to fight a stomach bug and it is really
> paying off. I was bedridden, ate 2 cloves of
> garlic, and immediately jumped up with energy.
> Scary to think garlic is a chelator of metals when
> I have amalgams in my mouth.

If you can, you should get them removed as soon as possible instead of trying to figure out ways to work around them.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 13, 2015 03:18AM

Yeah I knew a guy who played with mercury, he also open carried a saber.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 14, 2015 08:36AM

One dentist, when I was cooked, swear to god, I never admitted this to anyone. Here goes. I went to get a cavity filled. Thats what I thought. When I looked in the mirror....

I saw...

he had given me a half tooth and it was made of metal.

I was soooooooo upset.

I got that fixed, I ran to another dentist. I had to have an implant. And that upkeep over the eyears... It was like a dog tooth made of metal. Thank god I am free.

Noone ever knew that about me until now. I hope my story helps someone thinking of getting a filling or about that sore tooth looked at...DONT...get it fixed naturally, change your diet to raw vegan.

Made of mercury amalgram, right?

THese dentists tell me I have to paint my kids teeth with fluouride paint now. NO thanks. True story. They say it seals the teeth from cavities.

I feel like I am in crazy land. Fluoride is a known really dangerous neuro toxin to humans. John Rose knows!

Just last week in the newspaper locally there is a book that comes with the paper, in it, showing off local health minded businesses and they have some dentist in there telling people fluoride is a tooth strengthener and to use it and enamel, once you lose it you never will get it back. What a bunch of phoney lies.

And please, noone ever repeat my dogtooth metal dentist story.

AND THAT IS JUST ONE STORY! Dentists destroyed my teeth. I fell for the root canal lie. I did. This was all before raw veganism in my life.

Once you mess with a tooth, its done. Within ten years, gone, replaced, screwed in, more glue and porcelain coated amalgram fake teeth put on, hey why not just screw down your teeth, in bunches and put on whole partial dentures..lets screw down healthy teeth to attach these to--

MADNESS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2015 08:41AM by coconutcream.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables