Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

penis - a source of b12 vitamin?
Posted by: hippoatdawn ()
Date: February 20, 2015 10:09PM

Dear Healthy Persons,

My wife turned to vegan, she does not eat meat and you can not get b12 from fruits, only from meat.

I am a bit worried of her health so I was thinking maybe my penis would be the best solution for this? Does b12 get absorbed to her body if she sucks me daily?

Thank you in advance!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: penis - a source of b12 vitamin?
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: February 20, 2015 10:35PM

Many vegans create their own B12 and you can also obtain it from algae's, such as AFA blue-green algae (E3 Live) and hydrilla. B12 is not a vegan problem, it's a modern-day agricultural and environmental pollution problem which has depleted our soil of many nutrients, including B12. First off, she needs to cleanse her gut and repopulate it with an abundance of probiotic bacteria. She can get her B12 levels checked and then go an extended period of time using the aforementioned algae's and get checked again to see if they are giving her adequate B12 and keeping homocysteine levels in check. If not, she can use a soil-based B12 such as 'LifeGive B12 Forte'.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2015 10:37PM by jtprindl.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: February 20, 2015 10:52PM

Well, it may be beneficial for your wife, but if you ejaculate daily, you're going to loose your health quick...

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: February 20, 2015 10:55PM

hippoatdawn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dear Healthy Persons,
>
> My wife turned to vegan, she does not eat meat and
> you can not get b12 from fruits, only from meat.
>
> I am a bit worried of her health so I was thinking
> maybe my penis would be the best solution for
> this? Does b12 get absorbed to her body if she
> sucks me daily?
>
> Thank you in advance!

No, but chewing really hard will.

Date: February 25, 2015 07:10PM

Thank you for the replies. "it may be beneficial for your wife", I am not sure if this will convince her, I have been trying to search a lot of this but so far no luck.

Any proof would be better than nothing, I take this seriously because I am worrying of her b12 levels.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: February 25, 2015 07:13PM

penis =/= ejaculate

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: February 25, 2015 07:49PM

you can buy her a supplement at your health food store for a very low price.

Whatever viruses and bacterial infections you have, you will pass on to her. As a vegan, she reduces her pathogen load from her diet, but if you are a meat eater, you have more pathogens. Whatever reduced load she has from her diet will be offset by taking in all of your dietary pathogens. An example is H-pylori. A vegan can get rid of it, but will easily get infected by their partner. She could take a supplement daily and reduce her pathogen load or be constantly infected by you.

If you are low in B-12, as many meat eaters are, what are you even talking about? Being a meat eater is not a guarantee of normal b-12 levels. Some chemicals like nitrous oxide and carbon monoxide reduce b-12 levels.

Also, sprouting can increase b-12 (perhaps the sprouting proliferates bacterial growth). I have flax and wheat that have decent B-12 levels. Some fermented soy products have b-12. TSM had an article of soy products that had very high B-12 levels. Lou Corona was using a lot of probiotics and was tested normal for B-12 even though he didn't take a supplement. Some strains of lactobacillus probiotic do produce B-12.

For $10, your wife's problem is fixed by taking a b-12 supplement. If she gets infected by you, the cost of treating a disease is $$$$.

Date: February 25, 2015 08:01PM

Unfortunately, she does not eat any b-12 supplements. sad smiley

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 26, 2015 08:31AM

I think you should give her her b12. That would make her so happy.

Posted by: Kiwibird ()
Date: February 26, 2015 03:20PM

As you can see by the nutritional facts, your semen only contains "trace amounts" of vitamin B12:

In fact, it's not very nutritious at all. While beneficial to you in regards to how good of a mood your in the rest of the day, it is probably not (nutritionally) beneficial to your wife. She also needs to save her mouth muscles for chewing all that fruit and veg (unless you'd like her to chew on your veggie)! Your wife would do best eating a healthy diet (including more than semen) and take a B-Vitamin supplement, which are cheap and available everywhere.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2015 03:22PM by Kiwibird.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: February 26, 2015 05:35PM

hippoatdawn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you for the replies. "it may be beneficial
> for your wife", I am not sure if this will
> convince her, I have been trying to search a lot
> of this but so far no luck.
>
> Any proof would be better than nothing, I take
> this seriously because I am worrying of her b12
> levels.

I think she needs to swallow three loads a day.

And call me in the morning...grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables