Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Dirt On Detoxing…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 28, 2015 06:37PM

Hey guys,

Here is my 3rd appearance on a local TV Show in Houston on 1-11-2000 where I brought 6 of my students on to share their results on a Juice Fast. One of the producers of the show was going to do the Master Cleanser aka Lemonade Fast as part of the show and something came up and she was not going to be able to do it, so the head producer and her husband filled in to take her place. These guys did NOT want to do the MC and I explained to them that they should NEVER do anything that they don’t want to do, which is why I have 7 Programs for my students to choose from, and should have at least gone to the Juices instead, but since it was supposed to be part of the show, they stuck with it much to my chagrin.

[www.youtube.com]
32:35 Minute Video

Peace and Love.......John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Dirt On Detoxing…
Date: February 28, 2015 11:30PM

Hi John,

watched the video. How do you go with diabetes 1 people. Do you put them on a juice fast or do you do things differently with them?

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2015 11:31PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 01, 2015 06:57AM

Nice video.
It's nice to get some history and see that you and FullyrawKristina are from the same state.
Great to teach more veganism in Texas.

Date: March 01, 2015 07:08AM

Yes, nice to see John trying to help people get healthier and get away from the bad foods. It's not an easy job to get the public away from the temptations of SAD, but l guess the celebrity juice feasting enthusiasm would help the average person try alittle harder. Unfortunately most people just aren't ready for such a lifestyle.

Keep on trying to wake them up John. Tell them about the health, tell them about the illuminti, tell them about the evil system, tell them about the medical scam and waking those sleeping people up. Too many people are still snoozing in a daze, but at least some publicity may get a few on the path of higher living.

www.thesproutarian.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables