Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food & Synchronicity...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 08, 2015 07:53PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Food & Synchronicity...
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 10, 2015 11:02PM

John You have to read the audio book Synchronicity by David Wilcock. He keeps a Synchronicity journal. Are you sure this link works?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2015 11:03PM by coconutcream.

Date: March 10, 2015 11:07PM

<<<Are you sure this link works?>>>

Yes, didn't you hear the church bells in the background right when I started to talk about the Bell Shaped Curve and they stopped at the same time also?

Date: March 10, 2015 11:16PM

WHAT THE, yes I did, I was like what is this...how did you do that?

Date: March 13, 2015 06:05PM

<<<WHAT THE, yes I did, I was like what is this...how did you do that?>>>

There's a Catholic Church right behind me and it was extremely coincidental that I would be talking about a Bell Shaped Curve at the same time the church bells went off, especially since I was just talking off the top of my head.

Date: March 13, 2015 07:30PM

Read the book I told you. I have the audiobook too. It really makes you remember to always look for these signs.

HERE IS A VIDEO LINK FOR YOU!

ROSE FOR YOU JOHN

Dolores Cannon who does this offuniverse hypnosis technique where she takes you back into your past and future lives and some were alien or animals...and healing too, she has instantaneous healings too...

anyways she says the food for the future, if you want to evolve into the new earth would be a high raw one. And so does Teal Swan. HIGH RAW will make your more spiritual and sync with all. You got to check Teal Swan out John. On youtube.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2015 07:33PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 13, 2015 08:22PM

"There's a Catholic Church right behind me and it was extremely coincidental that I would be talking about a Bell Shaped Curve at the same time the church bells went off, especially since I was just talking off the top of my head."

Unless of course they go off at the same time on a consistent basis and you intentionally started talking about them around this time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables