Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Lorraine Day
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: April 18, 2015 06:37PM

Ever hear of her, I heard an interview on Caravan to Midnight internet radio show with the guy who was on Coast to Coast before, This interview blew me away. She says she has been smeared and reputation ruined for what she teaches.

This lady, she had this tumor on her breast LOOK AT PHOTO OF IT

And cured herself and the stuff she said blew me away.

RAW FOOD CURE

SHE SAID OBAMACARE IS POPULATION CONTROL! And spoke out about the things passing and in the works to pass to medicate you without your permission.

They are doing it to kids, forcing them on the table to get chemo. 17 year olds battles doctors now, physically.

She says to not go to the hospitals or doctors anymore is too dangerous. And she was a real MD.

She was a trauma surgeon and she said those photos of the Boston Bombing, that is not how a leg blown off looks like with a bone sticking out and if you sit a guy up like that, who had his legs blown off, he would die, he said it was a staged event for some sort of blind drill. Meaning the public has to think its real too, to be effective drill or exercise. She gave lots of facts out. These were crisis actors and she said no child was killed in Sandy Hook too.

She said all doctors have to jump through so many hoops- WITHOUT ROCKING THE BOAT ONCE, and thats how they are, they cannot think for themselves. They are so trained and dumbed down and yet the public thinks they are gods and know everything

I cannot share the link because it is membership only, but the radio show is on every night and worth the subscription.

CARAVAN TO MIDNIGHT

Edited 13 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2015 06:51PM by coconutcream.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lorraine Day
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: April 18, 2015 06:57PM

Imagine getting this thing in only three weeks

Then curing from raw foods forever.. she deserves MD of the year. Not quack like they call her.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables