Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Classic durianrider self-serving fractured fairytale veganism his way
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 22, 2015 05:32PM

From his web site on April 16,2015 at 12:28am...

"Bone char is not in the sugar though. Its used in some countries in the filters NOT the sugar. Its just like eating a mango from a tree where a kangaroo died and the tree absorbed the minerals from the dead roo and recycles them to you via the mango.

Bone char is in the process, not the end product."

Quite some logic he's got going there. ROFL.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2015 05:35PM by SueZ.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Classic durianrider self-serving fractured fairytale veganism his way
Date: April 22, 2015 05:40PM

"You want to force the food in cos otherwise you are just damaging your metabolism."

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 22, 2015 05:45PM

nevermind the fact that what he said is accurate, in your zeal to continue your ever expanding trivial criticisms under the guise of public service.

Date: April 22, 2015 06:11PM

For those who are unaware - the bone char used to filter sugar is not the bones of animals who died naturally in the wilds, (as dr would have you believe in his fractured fairytales), but is sourced from the big ag cattle industry and is a slaughterhouse byproduct. This is why ethical vegans, like John Kohler, do not use it in their gardens, etc.

Date: April 22, 2015 06:38PM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For those who are unaware - the bone char used to
> filter sugar is not the bones of animals who died
> naturally in the wilds, (as dr would have you
> believe in his fractured fairytales)

where did he say that?

>, but is
> sourced from the big ag cattle industry and is a
> slaughterhouse byproduct.

right because when everyone stops eating sugar, the slaughterhouse industry would collapse.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 23, 2015 12:56AM

Suez wrote:
"but is sourced from the big ag cattle industry and is a slaughterhouse byproduct"

And where does the food you feed your dogs come from nes't pas? Are you slaughtering it yourself? Are they vegan dogs, god forbid? Do you wrap their @#$%& in little baggies, or does it stay on the ground and wash into the rivers causing brain eating amoebas...

NuNativs on YouTube...

Date: April 23, 2015 02:03AM

NuNativs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Suez wrote:
> "but is sourced from the big ag cattle industry
> and is a slaughterhouse byproduct"
>
> And where does the food you feed your dogs come
> from nes't pas? Are you slaughtering it yourself?
> Are they vegan dogs, god forbid? Do you wrap their
> @#$%& in little baggies, or does it stay on the
> ground and wash into the rivers causing brain
> eating amoebas...

Durianrider claims he is an "ethical vegan". I just eat vegan and am no crusader with a dietary cause as he claims to be.

What do you eat that made you say Gabriel Cousins could use a steak? You are lucky that Prana likes you so you can use this site to get clicks. He banned Powerlifter/Temp for suggesting eating fish. TO me suggesting people eat cows is worse than suggesting they eat fish but I guess who is saying it matters more than what is said in regards to suggesting people eat animal products around here.

And thanks for reminding me my wonderful doggies died last winter. I very much miss them.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 23, 2015 02:03AM

NuNativs wrote:
Are they vegan dogs, god forbid?

Tai:
I have a friend who has a very healthy vegan dalmation. He says it is a superior diet for his dog and the dog is living longer than normal.

There is a book on how to feed your cat and dog a vegan diet with supplements.
[vegepet.com]

The book explains that the pet food business uses really toxic ingredients and that sometimes owners benefit from making a vegan diet for the animals to get them better from diseases caused by the pet food. I have bought the formulas and when I have time, I make some food for the cats. It takes a lot of time to get the animals used to new flavors.

There are animal sanctuaries that only use vegan food and they house both dogs and cats. That way, the pets don't eat up the dwindling fish or have to eat toxic pet food.

I currently buy regular cat food for the feral cats, but one day when I have more time, I will make some more vegan food. The taurine is synthetic anyway in regular cat food. I have one feral that likes high-end fruit like durian, coconut, avocado and heirloom melon and white peaches, etc. I found out one day when I saw him attacking my melon on the counter. I have another feral that wants to try everything that I am eating. He also tries to bury the fish cat food, like it was waste. He is like an omnivore, more than a strict carnivore.

The hard lessons have already been learned about deficiencies in cats and dogs with vegetarian formulas. It's a big, changing world, NuNativs. Plus a cat can always eat rodents and bugs for extra protein.

Date: April 23, 2015 02:26AM

"The hard lessons have already been learned about deficiencies in cats and dogs with vegetarian formulas. It's a big, changing world, NuNativs."

Yep. My dog's vet did research for the University of Illinois Vet school when he was young. He told me he was very surprised that most of what he found in the stomachs of feral dogs and coyotes was vegetable matter! He's old now but back then he said no one would believe him.

He also said that as far as dog's diets went his clinic (which has locations in two towns and around a dozen vets) had by far the most dogs getting ill from raw meat diets. He said the raw meat for dogs, which was a fad back then, was causing a lot of just horrendous parasites problems. *(This talk I had with him was before all the Chinese dog food problems)

Date: April 23, 2015 03:16AM

Suez:
Um, I don't think Prana likes me much and I can understand, I don't post anything scientific and most is not food related. I've been on this board for like 15 years or something back when Coco was here. We use to hang out in the chat room and misbehave.

Not sure why I said that about Cousens, slipped my mind, he must have looked ill and fragile to me that day.

I'm sorry about your dogs, it's just recently you posted a picture so I assumed they were alive.

Are you sure you're not Tersa Dyer or similar name from the 30 Banana Sucks site?

As far as coyotes eathing vegetation, that's partially true. In the lake that is near me, there is a bunch of coyotes and they @#$%& in a spot that I cross and in fall it's full of manzanita berries. But most of the time it's solid bone fragments and fur...

Tai:
Lions laying down with the lamb I guess...

Date: April 23, 2015 03:40AM

Suez said:
"use this site to get clicks"

Well that's your fault really. I am personally so tired of the food bickering and the copy paste study links I want to scream. I expect more from raw foodists, I expect inspiring Edenic mutterings.

At first my strategy was to say something weird to throw the drama off, but then I realized I was typing these long diatribes and thought, "Hey why not make videos and create your own discussion group?"

As you know, in my world view food is not that important. I could be bummed or confused about something, but if I go out and run up a mountain and jump many times in a high alpine lake, it all disappears and clarity and bliss reigns.

Food does not have that effect. I've done that all my Life, so I am certain that Sun, Air and Water are far more important than morsels of food as far as the bliss factor..

(There goes another video script)

NuNativs on YouTube...

Date: April 24, 2015 01:02AM

on the other hand, check out this sugar for sale in a local raw restaurant...

"Sundried cane juice crystals grown in high mineral soil in pristine ecuador"

that's some good advertising.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: April 24, 2015 01:35AM

What heathen abomination is this Filtering Sugar through Charred Bones WHA WHA WHA WHAT?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2015 01:36AM by coconutcream.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables