Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Big Pharma is organized crime
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: June 07, 2015 04:30PM

Says this well spoken professor from COPENHAGEN, and he is so well spoken
and articulate and I want you guys to hear what he has to say-

( Reminds me of my last year of cooked food, I was on 12 antibiotic prescriptions in one year and thats when I said, enough and I turned to the internet and found out about raw vegan food and never have had symptoms since.)

BIG PHARMA IS ORGANIZED CRIME

By the way-this is one of top three most searched "Conspiracy" videos of yesterday so the word is out there!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2015 04:32PM by suvine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Pharma is organized crime
Posted by: HH ()
Date: June 07, 2015 04:43PM

Why were you taking so many antibiotics?

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: June 08, 2015 05:48AM

Thanks for sharing this suvine. I've shared it now in a few places.

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: June 08, 2015 01:53PM

Date: June 08, 2015 06:16PM

Wow, I read it, thanks---They sure lie.. so you see we have evolved into a place, thanks to the internet, there is transparency and you can see right through to all the corruption and one day these people who have done so much to hurt others in the name of money will have that money taken back from them.

Too bad all the people who have died from medication. 1/3 leading cause of death.

In my experience, my brother was a drugged by my parents-child ritalin kid and he will never be normal, but I cant say ever, he has a facial tic has issues with law and has right from wrong uncertainties..noone will ever pay for what they have done to him. Only after you are dead -and all you have to your name- left, is your memories- for all eternity, nothing else exists of you.. and what you did on this earth, will all be made clear. Over and over and over again. If you help others, truly and heal others truly, you will have nothing to regret. My brother had promise. To succeed my dad in everything. But he is now a statistic. You cant even talk to him. He was very well educated, they said we wont accept your child unless he is put on meds, all the schools said that, he was happy, laughed , and loved to run around. They raped him spiritually with the drugs, he would nod off every morning and every after noon. Nod off snoring. Back in the 1980's I knew this was wrong and I begged to have him taken off the meds. Later on my entire family was put on them, you can find a doctor to put you on anything and we were all mis diagnosed.

My mom has eye damage from meds. She was going blind. That is a side effect on the label..shes off them all now, she is a phd. My sister's teeth and liver destroyed and she had cysts in her ovaries. Meds. Thats what they do. She is decade younger than me, and has entire head white pepper salt hair. She wa son maybe 5 pills a day and maybe still is. And she works in a clinic drugging teens, and counseling when she cant get her own life togetherI think when you are so unhealthy, the only thing that makes you alkaline is more drugs..... and she was forced to get a vaccination last year. Its so sad watching your family die slowly.

Watch them age. Watch them think its normal to go to Planned parenthood, its trendy. Oh my god what is that zit on my bum, is that an std? and living day to day believing what the tv says...running getting aids tests, when there really isnt an aids test..its all a scam.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2015 06:27PM by suvine.

Date: June 08, 2015 07:49PM

Just so you know, I only asked this because I thought that it might help/inspire someone if you identified what ailment raw veganism cured.

HH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why were you taking so many antibiotics?

Date: June 08, 2015 08:19PM

Scabies, all over, I could feel creatures crawling in my skin.. ringworm my entire back, sores in the shape of a donut, all over my stomach, sores, wounds that just appeared, yeast infections for no reason, vaginosis, my vagina, smelled like strong ammonia, I couldnt make love to anyone.... Urinary tract infections, sore liver, bleeding urine, I had to run to bathroom and nothing came out. Fuzzy memories, doing really bad things, acting badly. No love anywhere, I just thought this was normal. I thought everyone was sick like this, and the Dr.s room was filled with people like me. Sorry I didnt see the question!

I do remember I was set to have surgery on my bladder.
No doctor knew what was wrong. They just gave me antibiotics. Sometimes they gave me the wrong medication and wrong diagnosis.

For example, I paid $2,600 of my own money to a skin doctor who told me I was allergic to nickel. Another time a Dr told me that I should use soap and water to fix my problem. By the end of the week, I was covered in sores -and was told again to use a pesticide, and soap and water doesnt do anything, by a different doctor. And also the year of going to the same one and getting 12 antibiotics and all they could say was, lets cut out your bladder.

Gluey sores, pus-y sheets, years and years of suffering, gone within three days. Never to return.

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2015 08:31PM by suvine.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: June 08, 2015 08:45PM

That's horrible, Coconutcream! I'm glad you are cured now but I'd still avoid contact with nickel if I were you.

I caught ringworm from the community swimming pool when I was eight. The creepy dermatologist my parents dragged me to gave me x-ray treatments to my scalp every week for months. Even as a kid I knew that was crazy stupid but I was given no choice in the matter.

Date: June 08, 2015 09:49PM

Thanks for answering suvine.

Date: June 09, 2015 06:02AM

I wish there was something more to life. I guess thats what Raw veganism brings out in me. I think some of us outside the matrix should get together and create our own atlantis. I would move there. Like the NEW UNITED STATES. So many people have tried but none really succeeded, or if so, tell me.

Where women are loved worshipped and so are men, and everyone is smart and beautiful no matter who they are and what they like to do. Some minds better than others and some bodies better than others. Where there is limited limited government that protects us as gods. Where we can do whatever we want. Only a small tax on sales. We dont need permits, red tape, or proof of anything, no id even, just who we want to be. Just vast skyscrapers and mansions in the forests. Whatever we want to build. Our will is the law of the universe. LOVE.

If there are any crazy serial killers, or pervs, we will match them up with women who have these sort of fantasies, to be killed that way, and it will be all consensual. Only free will will be honored. WHAT can man create if he is given free reign? Each person has private rights, they can never be taken away.

When someone is ill, they get herbs or fast, and healing takes place and we humans have harnessed electricity so we can grow back limbs..like the salamander. We can play with energy and teleport and go back and forward into the past and present lives through hypnosis, that is our doctor. Our mind.

Hey besides my rambling...I did listen to this healing hypnosis ericksonian cd. Its a new form of hypnosis, that is like everyday, none of that, you are getting sleepy, boring bs, you get taken on trips, you go places...its alive and active. I recommend you trying one out on youtube. Its awesome kind of hypnosis. It takes you on a journey through YOUR OWN mind like you are reading a book.

I mean dont you guys want to know what your body is telling you? Or why you do things, or what it is you really want, some of us, never really know or hide it from ourselves...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2015 06:08AM by suvine.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables