Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Soy milk, Rice milk, Hemp milk, etc...
Posted by: deenis ()
Date: July 09, 2009 12:25AM

Thank you Tamukha,

I just got the response from Rice Dream. Here it is:

Dear Mr. xxxxxx,
Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding our Rice Dream Beverages. We strive to maintain the highest quality products and appreciate your patronage.

Under current FDA regulations, each ingredient used to make a food must be declared using its proper name in the ingredient statement. When Autolyzed yeast is added to a food, it must be identified properly - and only - as "Autolyzed yeast". This is also true of MSG (monosodium glutamate), a different type of glutamate used to augment flavor. Autolyzed yeast is not MSG, and cannot be labeled as such. We follow all regulations administered by the FDA and consumer safety is of paramount concern to us. When Autolyzed yeast is added to our products it is always listed on the ingredient statement. We do not MSG to any of our products.

Thank you for your continued support. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-434-4246, Monday through Friday from 7AM - 5PM Mountain Time.
Sincerely,

Gabe
Consumer Relations Representative

Ref # 1900642

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: July 09, 2009 01:46AM

Bah...I don't care about the letter. Since I have recently been taking a look at all of my food choices, I have decided that the only way to live is completely raw. I will not be purchasing anymore boxed/canned/packaged milks or any other foods from now on.

Posted by: rawdanceruk ()
Date: July 09, 2009 09:45AM

Good news! out with the stale old packaged stuff smiling smiley live and juicy smiling smiley

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables