Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What % are you raw?
Posted by: Rawrrr! ()
Date: July 31, 2006 07:34AM

Today and yesterday, I was craving cooked chick peas with arugula. So I guess my diet as of late, has been about 90% raw. I'm new at this, so it's nice to hear what other eat when they crave cooked food.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What % are you raw?
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: July 31, 2006 09:54AM

-I hear you. You'll have to make a list of things YOU think are healthier than what you are eating now. Also make a list of what YOU think are your top 3 absolute worst habits - and set goals (with timetables) to work on them.

-Try Nuts, Mushrooms or avocados in the place of meat.

-Try nut milks in the place of milk.

-If you REALLY crave cooked things....then just eat a healthier cooked alternative.....until you feel energetic enough to not WANT poor food alternatives. It's all a spectrum my friend.

-Respect & support to you.

-David Mason

Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: July 31, 2006 02:15PM

I have no idea - some days mostly raw but if I go out for dinner, drinks - then the raw percentage plummets for a day or two.

However I never go a day w/o eating raw vegetables and I don't eat animals so I find it pretty easy to bounce back.

Posted by: shep252 ()
Date: July 31, 2006 08:19PM

Hey! I love arugula, too! I love it in a raw soup with avocado and tomatoes. Yum!!!!!

I am 85-95% raw. I like portabella mushrooms in a green lettuce leaf with onions for a burger. I like fruit mono-meals most of the time. When I crave cooked foods, it is mainly steamed potatoes, because I love potatoes! I eat that at the end of the evening meal if I really want something cooked.

When I go out to eat with my husband, I have some problems, but mainly with bad combinations.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables