Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I will now do organic1's work for him
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 12, 2016 05:47PM

I asked you to show a study. since you are too lazy I will do it for you.

[jn.nutrition.org]

I have shown through counterexamples and logic why the unqualified statement "carbs raise triglycerides" is false.
The importance of this being false is because people like organic1 and mercola have trouble with details and it leads them to make blanket recommendations regarding diet that are false.

If you read the above, which is one of the typical studies on carbs and TG, you will see the cause of the wildly differing results regarding the increase in triglycerides and carbs. In some cases/situations TG goes up, in others it does not. and as shown with other studies of ONLY 700 people it does not go up at all. and blood tests of HEALTHY vegans eating high carb, TG is not elevated as shown in non -anecdotal blood test results. claiming that all differences are non dietary is unsupported by facts.

the causes - as shown in the study above -

the state of the body including BMI and other health factors too numerous to mention,
the specific foods eaten
amount of foods eaten

thus blanket recommendations against carbs/levels are coming from ignorance and are extremely dangerous because they actually cause dietary failure since people often don't eat enough fruit and fail as a result. so instead of helping people, organic1 and suez are hurting people.

fin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I will now do organic1's work for him
Date: January 12, 2016 06:00PM

search for BMI in the text.

i am really concerned about your health and reading comprehension

Date: January 12, 2016 06:06PM

OMG, exacerbated by low fat diets like the study of 700 people with healthy TG.

you need to stop eating cooked food, you are getting alzheimers

try reading the logic post I made regarding counter examples providing proof against a proposition.

Date: January 12, 2016 06:10PM

76% carbs from the study!!! no change in TG

do you understand the difference between a general unqualified statement (above 55% blood levels rise) and an actual study result?? apparently not.

is there steam coming out of your earholes? is your brain spontaneously combusting from trying to deny actual study results?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables