Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Nausea????
Posted by: westiemom ()
Date: July 11, 2009 02:36AM

Other than ginger, what is good for nausea? I'm seriously suffering at the moment and can't seem to get it to go away.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nausea????
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: July 11, 2009 02:55AM

You can try chewing on fresh peppermint (note: never tried it). Ginger seems to be the common herbal remedy though. Do you have a problem with it?

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Date: July 11, 2009 03:13AM

Not a problem that I know of, just not a fan of it by itself. I'd rather eat it in a dish. I've got some in my freezer and will probably pull it out if this doesn't pass soon. Although I'm still figuring out all of the food stressors for my current medical problems so it may be.

Where would one get fresh peppermint? A regular health food store? Those are hard to come by in my neck of the woods sadly, since I do literally live in the woods.

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: July 11, 2009 03:21AM

You can buy potted herbs in many grocery stores......and often at Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart....etc.....and some nurseries. You can also grow it yourself from seed - I believe.

On another note, carbs can often settle a stomach. Have to tried a single banana? Heh...heh.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Date: July 11, 2009 03:38AM

I've never seen potted peppermint plants, but will definitely look for them. Wait, now that I think about it I remember seeing the seeds when I bought the seeds for my herb garden but didn't buy them for some reason.

Normally when eating the SAD way sometimes a few crackers, perhaps some toast would help so I get the carbs, but never thought to try a banana. I'm having trouble imagining putting anything in my mouth at the moment, but it's worth a shot.

THANKS!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables