Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

lol. Did everyone get this PM?
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: August 01, 2006 07:38PM

From Natasha
Dearest One
I am writting this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously. I am asking for your assistance to lead me to the right channel towards to be out of the critical situation i am now I got your contact from a computerize data and pray for God to give me a trustwhardy person who can allow and lead me to the right channel . I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity.

I am introducing my self as Ms. Natasha Daniella , the only Dauther of late Chief and Mrs Desmond Yana Andani , I wish to request for your assistance in a financial assistance. , And I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country. E.t.c

I have sixteen Million Five hundred thousand united states dollars.USD($16.500,000) to invest in your country, and I will require your assistance in clearing the consignment Out from security company here in Cote Di Voire ( Ivory Coast ) / west africa, I will be gladly to give you 15% out of the total sum of the money for your kind assistance.

please it is very important you contact me immediately on my private email address So I Will Send You My Picture ( natasha_danee114@yahoo.fr) for further explanation on how we will proceed.

Awaiting your immediate response
Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards (natasha_danee114@yahoo.fr)
Natasha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: lol. Did everyone get this PM?
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: August 01, 2006 07:39PM

I can't believe that scam is still going around.

Posted by: shep252 ()
Date: August 01, 2006 09:16PM

Yeah, and I rolled my eyes. lol

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: August 01, 2006 11:26PM

yes I got it. I did as she said and am now $2475000 richer!
see ya later suckerzzz hahahahahahaha!!!!

*sails away on private yacht*
(; (; (; (; (; (; (; (;

Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: August 01, 2006 11:37PM

lisa m Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> *sails away on private yacht*

Can I come too?

Posted by: reuben ()
Date: August 02, 2006 01:44AM

technically a 419 fraud, nigerian crooks at it again.

Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: August 02, 2006 02:04PM

I got it, too. scammers are sooooo anoying!!

Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: August 02, 2006 05:14PM

Has anybody tried to get something off them? Reverse the scam. Maybe they could send over a box of mangos in good faith or something. ;-)

Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: August 02, 2006 06:40PM

Yeah Ian, there is a whole site devoted to people who scam the scammers! See [www.419eater.com]

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Posted by: thehulaqueen ()
Date: August 03, 2006 12:59AM

I get literally about 20 a day to my email. Apparently that stats in richer areas of Australia are 1/10 or something have been taken in by this scam. Shocking!

Cheers,
Sheryl

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: August 03, 2006 02:13AM

Funky Rob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lisa m Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > *sails away on private yacht*
>
> Can I come too?

lol! sure thing Rob just bring some cacao bars with ya
'all aboard! toot toot!'

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: August 04, 2006 01:40PM

Oh they are sooo funny as are the international lottery scams. Funny, but every month or so they change the country of origin so it makes you wonder if they are all from Nigeria or if people are really trying this in other countries too!

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: tiffany ()
Date: May 13, 2007 02:45AM

OMG this is SO funny...... i have SOOO trid to bait thesse people... and NOW i find out there is a site just to encourage it? i am i bored? or WHAT!!!!!!!!

tifntwins

Posted by: Howlingmoon ()
Date: May 13, 2007 03:14AM

bleh I was feeling so left out that I hadn't received the PM, 'til I realized it was dated August 2, 2006. LOL

Howlingmoon "Moonie" Wolvespirit

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 13, 2007 10:39AM

oh i love getting these scammers flustered..not fromt his site but from craigslist...my friend had her wedding rings for sale after the divorce..and this guy went as far as calling me to check on the checks..it was a big thing...then after that ordeal some lady emailed me about a nanny job..and i got her cashiers check and turned it in to the police when i realized it..now i am a pro at finding scammers haha they email me all the time about nanny jobs..the last one i got all excited from the beginning telling her no probelm...she wanted to send a check to pay for my 30 dollars to la from san diego haha...but she was going to write it for 1500 and i could send the extra to an orphange in europe that she had other nannies with they needed money haha i got her all excited she was going to send it out and the police contacted her boy was she ever mad smiling smiley haha oh well mess with me again!! haha
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables