Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food Obstacles...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 12, 2016 01:59AM

In this Video, I explain how some of our False Beliefs are taking away our Responsibility and are keeping us from becoming the best that we can be simply by Returning to the ONLY FOOD that wants us to EAT IT!!!

[www.youtube.com]
The Flaw in the I Ching & Eastern Philosophy
5:42 Minute Video

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Food Obstacles...
Date: May 13, 2016 05:15PM

In this Video, I explain how the Flaw in Eastern Philosophy, especially the 7 Spiritual Laws, is taking away our Responsibility and is keeping us from becoming the best that we can be.

[www.youtube.com]
The Flaws in the 7 Spiritual Laws & Eastern Philosophy
7:43 Minute Video

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 15, 2016 01:08PM

It will be nice to summarize the points in writing in addition to the video.
Reading takes less time, more discrete and in some places like work you cannot listen to video

Date: May 18, 2016 11:27AM

Thanks RP,

Yes, it is difficult to listen to Videos at work, etc., so I sure can appreciate where you're coming from.

By the way, I've transcribed most of my Videos and I plan on going back and adding those to the Videos. As it is, I'm only getting about 4 hours sleep a day and it sure would be nice if there other people that could help me out here and do this for me, like Suvine used to do now and then when she was more active here.

Thanks again for your feedback and suggestions and the one thing that I have been doing with my transcripts lately is adding specific references or links to key points so you can go directly to that part of the Video, so I agree - that's a great idea!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables