Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Anthony Bourdain of CNN Parts Unknown: The Healthiest Man on Earth ?
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: June 05, 2016 02:49PM

This guy eats anything he can find around the world and still standing tall and healthy. Unbelievable.

Raw food does not make us that healthy.

Maybe it is not just the food after all.

How do you avoid getting sick, or are you editing those parts out of your show?
In my 15 years in traveling around the world, I’ve missed three days due to stomach problems. I eat what locals eat. I’ve long found that the person on our crew most likely to get sick is the one who is sort of wary of street food and local food. They always get sick from eating the breakfast buffet at the hotel. That’s what brings people down. You eat in crowded local joints, and chances are you’re going to be OK.
[www.newsweek.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2016 02:51PM by RawPracticalist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anthony Bourdain of CNN Parts Unknown: The Healthiest Man on Earth ?
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: June 05, 2016 04:47PM

Truth right there, an uncomfortable Truth for health nutz, but still...

A lesson from Keanu:
"My friend's mom has eaten healthy all her life. Never ever consumed alcohol or any "bad" food, exercised every day, very limber, very active, took all supplements suggested by her doctor, never went in the sun without sunscreen and when she did it was for as short a period as possible- so pretty much she protected her health with the utmost that anyone could. She is now 76 and has skin cancer, bone marrow cancer and extreme osteoporosis.

My friend's father eats bacon on top of bacon, butter on top of butter, fat on top of fat, never and I mean never exercised, was out in the sun burnt to a crisp every summer, he basically took the approach to live life to his fullest and not as others suggest. He is 81 and the doctors says his health is that of a young person.

People you cannot hide from your poison. It's out there and it will find you so in the words of my friend's still living mother: " if I would have known my life would end this way I would have lived it more to the fullest enjoying everything I was told not to!" None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you’re carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There’s no time for anything else."

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: June 05, 2016 10:04PM

Good points you raised.

The conventional knowledge is that we came into this world with a fresh new body, mind, and spirit when we were born.

Maybe that is not the case.

In that little tiny body we have inherited many things from our parents and maybe even more from the lives we lived in previous incarnations.

So not all men and women are created equal.

We are not on the same footings.

But we are responsible for our own ranking, our own inheritance.

We cannot escape our pasts. We need to correct the past faults.

Maybe that is why some of us with little effort can have great health and others need all of the details and precision to survive. They got a used Hyundai while the other person got a used resilient Cadillac at birth.

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: June 06, 2016 09:12AM

Diet is one of several factors.
Also, there is ethics.

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables