Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: That post had me thinking
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 25, 2009 07:49PM

SuperInfinity,

Everyone's body is different so what applies to you and your immediate biological kin doesn't apply to everyone else.

We could say nasty things about the Irish, but we don't. Note.

It is a physiological function of body fat to secrete toxins. If you wish to look into this further because you have doubts, ask your local police coroner. He or she is a non "pseudo-scientist."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 25, 2009 08:24PM

And where do you think the toxins would go otherwise? They'd go straight into the blood. The fat trying to buffer them.

That's why if you're poisoned or given an overdose, the bigger you are the better, so long as you're not obese or something.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 26, 2009 01:38AM

SuperInfinity,

No, at least not continuously. That is, ideally your body would not need to secrete toxins because few would be taken in and linger long enough to have to be stored. Call me crazy, but I like my toxins to leave via excretions and often. Anything that excessively adds to one's fat stores interferes in this process.

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: July 26, 2009 02:00AM

And when the toxins are locked into the fat the body is resistant to releasing the fat until it is able to meet the challenge of getting rid of the toxins without damaging the body but waiting for the opportunity to take action is slowed by the continual supply of new toxins that a poor lifestyle contributes to the body. At that point the body does the best it can and delays action resulting in an ever increasing girth. That is my theory and it all comes down to what your putting into your body -- toxins or fuel ? Its a choise.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 26, 2009 03:40AM

No, no, no.

You have it all wrong. Fat is just as essential to use as muscle or skin. There is no reason to have less fat or more fat as there is no reason to have less blood or more blood.

If you eat all raw food, your body will go to its perfect body weight.

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: July 26, 2009 03:54AM

The fat isn't the problem, its the toxins in the diet that are stored in the fat that are the problem.
When the diet is a toxin free diet as the raw diet is then better health is achieved and that move to better health is what normalizes the body weight and fat stores.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2009 04:00AM by EZ rider.

Posted by: The Fruit Faery ()
Date: July 26, 2009 08:20AM

EZ rider Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And when the toxins are locked into the fat the
> body is resistant to releasing the fat until it is
> able to meet the challenge of getting rid of the
> toxins without damaging the body but waiting for
> the opportunity to take action is slowed by the
> continual supply of new toxins that a poor
> lifestyle contributes to the body. At that point
> the body does the best it can and delays action
> resulting in an ever increasing girth. That is my
> theory and it all comes down to what your putting
> into your body -- toxins or fuel ? Its a choise.

The fat isn't the problem, its the toxins in the diet that are stored in the fat that are the problem.
When the diet is a toxin free diet as the raw diet is then better health is achieved and that move to better health is what normalizes the body weight and fat stores.

Fat, like the tumor is the body's way of dealing with toxins, to an overloaded body both fat and tumours simply act as a toxic dumping ground.
I agree EZ rider, once there are no more toxic substances for the body to deal with, it can start releasing the stored toxins in the fat.

We also need to consider toxicity here.
Toxins are not only contained in the food that we provide our bodies with, but also environmental toxins and the other 'nasties' that we create for ourselves, those created by negativity. Toxic thoughts!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables