Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fulvic acid and humic acid powders
Posted by: amazi ()
Date: November 04, 2016 02:25AM

I'm a little perplexed about the difference between what is being sold as a plant fertilizer and a supplement.

I would prefer to buy the powder and i'd like to make my own concentrate. If you have looked at some products the 2 oz have 45 doses, there's a 1 oz with 90 doses and there gallons 128 oz with 32 oz. So it's probably an extraction method used but there is no distinction about the powder. They all go by the same name so i would have to assume that these extracts are from plant fertilizer humic and fulvic acid. Which is interesting because i can use the same powder for both purposes. I would like to know from where to purchase the powder that i can use for both purposes. Or is there a type of fulvic, humic acid powder.

If anyone here knows i'd really appreciate it if you can give me counsel. Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables