Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Feeling flushed off and on
Posted by: Molli ()
Date: August 05, 2009 02:49PM

This is my 4th day of eating raw, and starting yesterday I began feeling flushed now and then. Is this a detox symptom or is something I'm eating too "hot" for my body? I'm not eating any hot spices, etc. Just fresh fruits, veggies (I am juicing some of them), soaked nuts, sprouted seeds, raw cheese, etc. I'd appreciate any opinions out there! Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Feeling flushed off and on
Posted by: Molli ()
Date: August 05, 2009 03:08PM

OK so after reading the responses to my "what is a Vegan" post, maybe I shouldn't eat the raw cheese! It was organic raw goat cheese -- I thought I was eating something healthy. Maybe not. Probably eat about 2 ozs a day. I've given up all meat. I thought I wanted to hold onto the cheese LOL

Posted by: brian1cs ()
Date: August 05, 2009 09:22PM

I had similar feelings when I was detoxing. I can't remember for sure but I don't think they lasted very long. Maybe 2 weeks or so, and not continuous.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: August 05, 2009 09:34PM

I don't think the cheese is healthy personally (I think goat's milk and other items are only suited for baby goats), but I don't think it's related to your being flushed. I get flushed from veggie juices sometimes.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables