Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Inorganic vs organic minerals in water.
Posted by: Gmq ()
Date: August 05, 2009 08:37PM

I have read so many different research articles on this subject, and am able to come to little conclusion. I've read of many chemists who say that inorganic minerals are essential to blood ph balance and in that way are completely usable by the body. I've also heard that distilled water through the distillation process makes a dead water that isn't appreciated by the body. Then, the popular claim that inorganic minerals must be made organic by plants before they can be used by water, and so only distilled water or rain water are appreciated by body. Has anyone come to ultimate conclusions on this subject? Please enlighten me, sheeesh! Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Inorganic vs organic minerals in water.
Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: August 05, 2009 08:52PM

Gmq

inorganic minerals must be made organic by plants before they can be used by water

This misses the point IMO because its not about minerals being used by water but rather minerals being used by the body and also water being used by the body.

Posted by: Gmq ()
Date: August 05, 2009 09:21PM

I meant to say before they can be used by body. Sorry

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: August 05, 2009 09:57PM

IMO the purer the drinking water is the less inorganic material that must be eliminated by the body. The plant is the organizer that acts as a go between for the inorganic minerals and the body via chelation.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables