Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Power of Colon Hydrotherapy
Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: August 04, 2006 12:53PM

Hey Folks,

Here's a powerful testimony from a young man that has been raw for six years and is good friends with Health Pioneer, Fred Bisci. I think his recent letter to folks on his email list speaks for itself.

The Importance of Colon Hydrotherapy

The second article in this newsletter I talk about Colon Cleansing Dependency. By no means do I want to give colon hydrotherapy a bad rap. I feel that colon hydrotherapy is the number one course of action that we can take when improving our lifestyles. I have come across a lot of Raw Food eaters among my travels. People trust and come to me about their dilemmas. Continuously, Raw Food eaters ask me why do they have hemorrhoids, herpes outbreaks, rashes, mucus like substances coming out of different areas of their bodies, and so much more. The first course of action that I recommend to every one of these people is to do a series of colonic irrigations. The colon is the central waste station of our bodies. When we are not clean in this area, which the majority of us are not, the body finds other ways to attempt to eliminate as much as it can resulting in symptoms like the ones above. Colon Hydrotherapy is the most powerful cleansing tool that we can utilize.

The 100% Raw Food diet is much more cleansing then most people think. I feel long term Raw Food eaters should also be concerned with how powerfully cleansing it is. I feel that one of the many reasons that Raw Food Eaters are not living to be 120 years old is due to the lack of cleansing. I know many people that were not raw that lived much longer then most of the Raw Pioneers. I feel that it is better for someone to be 70-80% Raw that does the cleansing such as Colon Hydrotherapy and Liver flushes, then to be 100% Raw and not doing any cleansing at all. When I first started on the Raw Food diet 6 years ago I did colonic irrigations weekly avoiding almost all the detox symptoms. Recently, I did a colonic irrigation with one of the best Colon Therapists on the planet. I thought that my colonic irrigation would last about 30 minutes because of how clean I was and how often I cleansed my colon with other methods. When this man pressed on my liver, hot yellow acid like !
bile poured out of my system. I felt like I was being operated on. My Colonic Irrigation lasted over 1.5 hours! Continuous poisons came out of my liver during this time.

I have seen so many examples of people benefiting from colon hydrotherapy. Dr. Fred Bisci has seen where it has meant life or death whether or not someone did a colonic irrigation. For example, if you were to take a person that was 75 years old that had a bad diet and was suffering from a deathly degenerative disease and you throw them on a 100% raw diet, it can be disastrous. Another example, one of the people that I work with was on the verge of getting pneumonia. She was having a hard time breathing in. I convinced her to get a colonic irrigation with me before she went on antibiotics. When we were done, instantaneously, she started taking huge breaths in shock to how she healed. If you read Dr. Norman Walker's book, Become Younger, you will see many more examples like this one. Norman Walker knew what he was doing. He lived to be well over 100 years old.

In Raw Spirit I talk about how a spiritual rebirth took place that was brought on by a 100% Raw Food Diet followed by an extreme 5 day Psyllium & Bentonite cleanse that consisted of two colonic irrigations a day. From my experience with colon cleansing, the continual testimonies that I have seen, and what I have witness others accomplish; I am convinced that Colon Hydrotherapy is a necessity for the long-term success of the 100% Raw Food eater.

Healing Colon Cleansing Dependency

I have found that when most people start a Raw Food Diet they run into many problems such as Candida, tiredness, headaches, diarrhea, and many other symptoms from the detox of all the waste leaving their systems. When I first became a raw food eater I avoided all of this. I became a 100% raw food eater overnight. I used what I believe to be the most powerful tool to heal the human organism: colonic hydrotherapy. By doing colonics weekly, I cleansed my colon thoroughly and avoided almost all detox symptoms.

Colonics gave me such a high and made experiencing the "spiritual" energy easy. Generally, when someone becomes a raw food eater they don't get that "full feeling" and all their psychological and emotional issues rise to the surface because they don't have cooked food to medicate themselves with anymore. In my case, instead of dealing with any digestive difficulties, I just washed them away, along with all of these other emotional issues. I would get constipated and I felt that I could not go more then one week with out cleansing my colon. My colon muscles got week from constant colon cleansing which left me constipated giving me very little confidence in my elimination process. My nose would start to run; uncomfortable constant gas and waste would build up in my system resulting in fatigue, lack of confidence, moodiness, and zits. As a result, I became emotionally and physically dependent on colon cleansing through colonics, colema boards and enemas as my way of clean!
sing.

I felt trapped. Fear consumed my entire being. I felt like I could not leave my house for more then a week at the most without experiencing these ill effects. I would continually live in fear that something would happen that would mean I felt the need to cleanse my colon. When I went to public places I would pray that the waste and gas build up would not start until a later time. Fear was fueling this destructive pattern of mine. Enemas I felt were not powerful enough, so I used colema boards and colonics to cleanse more than just the lower portion of my colon. This pattern went on for over five years.

For years I have searched for answers. I lost hope many times. In my book Raw Spirit, I briefly touched on this issue. Others who have lived with Colon Cleansing Dependency picked up on what I was saying. At my lectures people continually ask advice on the subject. This helped fuel my DETERMINATION to heal myself, as I didn't feel I could truthfully answer in confidence. This is what inspired my healing from Colon Cleansing Dependency. Now I am healed and I want to help others. This may possibly sound silly to many people, but when you suffer from Colon Cleansing Dependency, it really consumes and shrinks your being.

I now intend to start a new consultation business, offering consultations for others concerned about Colon Cleansing Dependency. If you are interested to know more or to set up a consultation, please contact me at: Matt@RawSpirit.org.

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Power of Colon Hydrotherapy
Posted by: meinleben ()
Date: August 04, 2006 07:19PM

marcos
you are matt?? i met you at living temple in huntiging beach several months ago...

i am relating to your post very deeply....sort of scaring me....cause i usually just make a lot of excuses about my colon cleansing....thank you for sharing...it is really making me think and get honest...even though i really dont want to....cause i like the process so much....

are you doing any colon cleansing now??? did you just stop??? anyway, i gotta find my way through this...thank you for this post..

Date: August 05, 2006 12:47AM

Meinleben,

No, I'm not Matt. That was a regular newsletter/email I receive from Matt and I wanted to share it with everyone. If it was my own personal letter I would have written in first person and would have said "these are my feelings about colon hydrotherapy". What I said was "Here's a powerful testimony from a young man that has been raw for six years and is good friends with Health Pioneer, Fred Bisci. I think his recent letter to folks on his email list speaks for itself".

Anyway, yes I'm doing enema's, home colonics, etc. and whatever I can to clean out all of the damage I've done to my inner self. Matt is a fine young man and, while I haven't met him I have communicated with him by email.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: meinleben ()
Date: August 05, 2006 05:21AM

marcos...
oops, sorry about that....i was having a brain fade...to much fruit has been doing that to me lately...no, i just spaced and it did not click when i was reading the post...

anyway, thanks for sharing that ariticle...i think i will send matt an email...for some of his insight...i too, have been cleansing alot...and have sorta felt a little weird about it...then read the article...yet, i am in a very different place than matt...and i will continue on my path of excellent colon health...

thanks marcos...

Date: August 05, 2006 12:32PM

Meinleben,

Matt is such a nice guy and I know he will respond to you. It takes time and patience for us to cleanse and purify and it's always good to seek the advice of people that have already travelled down that road. Keep us updated on how you are feeling.

Peace,

Marcos

Posted by: mark58 ()
Date: August 07, 2006 12:51PM

Rawmark,

Do you have any experience with Salt WAter Flushes?
I've read that SWF is safer and more thorough than colonics and enemas...

thanks for sharing your insights,
Mark

Date: August 07, 2006 07:21PM

Mark,

I've used salt water flushes during a master cleanse and beyond. I have instructions for doing a salt water flush to get your digestive system back on track. I'll post a link as soon as I can find it.

Peace,

Marcos

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables