Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

John Rose: Should You Listen to a Mean Health Expert?
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 01, 2017 05:45PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: John Rose: Should You Listen to a Mean Health Expert?
Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: March 04, 2017 06:37PM

Generally I don't discuss the raw diet with people, but if I hear anyone
mentioning a health issue they are having difficulty overcoming then I refer them
to John Rose's youtube channel. He's the only person I would send people to.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 06, 2017 04:55PM

Noone's questioning John's experience and expertise, I am questioning his bullying demeanor and delivery, especially when someone questions his belief system...

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 06, 2017 09:46PM

Being mean is not a choice. Being 'mean' may be caused by a deep structural problem (cell membrane, axons) in the neurons and no so much of a chemical imbalance as many people usually think. It can be changed but it is complex and an 'expert' may not be willing to admit problems.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: March 07, 2017 09:11AM

Being mean is not a choice. Being 'mean' may be caused by a deep structural problem (cell membrane, axons) in the neurons and no so much of a chemical imbalance as many people usually think. It can be changed but it is complex and an 'expert' may not be willing to admit problems.

Panchito I dont know if that maybe Mr Roses problem, My feelings are he has little
interaction with the outside world and its peoples, Only walks a short block!
His racist view of Jews is most disgusting and is what it is. Mabe he uses Tank Chocolete??? Regardless the racist comments on Jews and others suck, narrow minded hatred!
John likes to put jackets on peoples and artificial categorys from his artificial views

Racism:
THESIS: Scientists and other intellectuals recognize the modern concept of "race" as an artificial category that developed over the past five centuries due to encounters with non-European people. Even though people still attempt to organize humans into categories according to their race, these categories have been shown to have no scientific basis.

The term "race" is a modern concept. It's definition has adopted radically new meaning over the past few centuries. Currently, the term is used to characterize differences among human groups. According to the Oxford English Dictionary the term "race" in 1512 is "a group or class of persons, animals, or things, having some common feature or features." Today, Oxford's definition is quite different: "a local geographic or global human population distinguished by genetically transmitted characteristics and/or any of the major biological definitions of man distinguished by physically evident features, for example, Caucasian, Negroid, and Mongoloid." This definition is a result of regular interacti...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2017 09:15AM by riverhousebill.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables