Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The TSIMANE Of The Amazon: Healthiest Arteries Ever Studied!
Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: March 18, 2017 08:15PM

-follow a carbohydrate-based diet containing 14% protein,14% fat.
-almost nine out of ten had clear arteries showing no risk of heart disease.
- the Tsimane are inactive for only ten percent of the day.
-Members of the tribe also had low readings for heart rate, blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar.
-strangely, half the population had raised inflammation markers
-testosterone level does not decline with age.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The TSIMANE Of The Amazon: Healthiest Arteries Ever Studied!
Posted by: BJ ()
Date: March 19, 2017 06:38AM

According to the article they " spend most of every day hunting, fishing, farming and gathering wild fruits and nuts " as well as " protein from animal meat accounts for only 14% of their diet and fats make up the same proportion ".

If you're going to refer to an article you shouldn't cherry pick what suits you - but be accurate in your depiction, and they don't eat a raw diet.

Re: The TSIMANE Of The Amazon: Healthiest Arteries Ever Studied!
Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: March 19, 2017 11:51AM

BJ
According to the article they " spend most of every day hunting, fishing, farming and gathering wild fruits and nuts " as well as " protein from animal meat accounts for only 14% of their diet and fats make up the same proportion ".

If you're going to refer to an article you shouldn't cherry pick what suits you - but be accurate in your depiction, and they don't eat a raw diet.

I didn't make any assertion, opinion or conclusion. Nothing "suits" me. I couldn't care less if anyone reads it or not. You are seeing things that aren't there. Get to the nearest hospital immediately.

The article is there for everyone to see. Nothing is being hidden or contorted. Why don't you summarize it if you aren't happy with mine? That is, after your visit to the hospital.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables