Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What I ate today smiling smiley
Posted by: Amarynth ()
Date: August 14, 2009 02:36AM

Here is what I had today, now that I look at it, I see that I really didn't have much to eat today at all. I was seriously doing a LOT of running around at work today and didn't have much time to even sit down and eat. I'm actually not really hungry now at all either...just tired. lol.

2 cups green smoothie (Handful of each kale and spinach, 2 bananas, some agave nectar. A bit too much of the nectar I think as the smoothie was overly sweet)

2 cups salad with spinach, 2 tomatoes, 1 green pepper, shredded carrot and red cabbage. A handful of (small) raw sunflower seeds. Some olive oil and lemon juice. (Yesterday I had a salad with a half of an avocado and I felt...strange. Like..icky full? Too much fat probably? I just felt like the avocado didn't sit well at all.)

1 plum
1 banana

Is this too little? Should I definitely try to eat more during the course of the day?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What I ate today smiling smiley
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: August 14, 2009 11:35AM

For me this sounds too little, especially if your running around. I need at least 12 bananas in a day to sustain my self. That is with a whole melon.

today I have already had 500g strawberries, 1 quater of melon, 100 g of cherries and 5 bananas, that seems to keep me going until lunch

Posted by: Molli ()
Date: August 14, 2009 02:49PM

I'd say if you don't feel hungry, then you ate enough!

Posted by: Amarynth ()
Date: August 15, 2009 03:34AM

LOL I guess so! smiling smiley

Thanks so much for the input, both of you. I was just wondering because I see other people who each so much more than I do. I don't think I can eat 12 bananas in a single day! smiling smiley I do eat when I'm hungry, but I fill up so fast these days. I just want to make certain I get enough nutrients for my body. My energy is up and I feel good, so I must be doing something right. smiling smiley

BB
Amarynth

Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: August 15, 2009 10:03AM

I would say if your energy is up and your feeling right that is the way to tell if you are eating enough. With me though as eveyone is different sometimes i don't feel hungry but I feel my weight drop. I seem to be one of those people who dorps weight fast. When I was eating gluten the weight stayed and did not drop but as soon as I gave it up the weight just drops off. I could eat 20 bananas as till be 7 1/2 stone (106lb)

your body tells you when you have had enough and if it says im not hungry then you are getting the right nutriets you need.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables