Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Thanks everyone for your help
Posted by: Molli ()
Date: August 21, 2009 02:55PM

I appreciate all of the answers those of you have given to me on the boards for the almost 3 weeks that I have been eating raw food. The boards have been very helpful to me, and I an grateful for that.

I'm going to step away now. After spending some time on the boards I'm finding that you just can't get away from contentious internet posters no matter where you go! Its something that I don't care to have in my life unless I just can't avoid it. I can avoid it here, though, by leaving. So I'm off.

I'm so glad I switched to eating a raw diet though. I hope to do this the rest of my life.

Molli

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thanks everyone for your help
Posted by: jericho sunfire ()
Date: August 21, 2009 03:17PM

Have a good one Mollie.

JS

JERICHO SUNFIRE-BASIC TRAINING
www.jerichosunfire.com

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 21, 2009 03:37PM

Bye-bye, Molli, and good luck : )

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 21, 2009 03:40PM

take care molli smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: plainlydressed ()
Date: August 21, 2009 03:50PM

Congratulations on your success so far, Molli. Please don't take the contentious posters personally. Wherever there are PEOPLE gathered in a group (whether it be at work, church, social settings, or cyber-space), you WILL have contentious folks. That's life. You have to eat the watermelon and spit out the seeds. The seeds will ALWAYS be there. winking smiley Some of us are strong enough to jump in with (hopefully) logical responses, while others of us simply ignore their remarks and enjoy the information and fellowship with the rest of the "normal" members of the group. *LOL* =)

Please don't let the occasional outbursts scare you away. Bryan is an awesome moderator and very honest and respectful. Just ignore the contentious discussions and learn as much as you can from everyone else !!! =)

Hang in there and {{Hugs}} to you. =)

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
—Thomas Jefferson

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: August 21, 2009 05:12PM

Mollie,

Congratulations on your healthy choices and actions so far. Happy Trails. smiling smiley

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: August 21, 2009 05:44PM

Shucks! Sorry to see you go Molli!

But best wishes to you for a healthy raw future!

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: August 21, 2009 08:39PM

I must have missed something here.

Good luck.

Posted by: loeve ()
Date: August 22, 2009 05:21PM

Molli,
I noticed how your vegan horse tack thread was moved over to vegan pet foods. Too bad. I was also hoping for information on natural horsemanship, having inquired before (at Meeting Place). I've saddled and bridled enough horses to know they aren't always comfortable. My niece is veggie and a horseowner, internet saddle trader and part time/summer tack shop worker. She's interested but was trained traditionally.

[www.bitlessbridle.co.uk]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables