Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

bad bacteria
Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: August 22, 2009 05:30PM

I have another stupid question- but does anyone know if there is bad bacteria in fruits and veg. or is it that our bodies make bad bacteria.

Re: bad bacteria
Posted by: Buddha ()
Date: August 22, 2009 06:46PM

There is no bad bacteria in God creation! Just kidding - what do I know!

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 22, 2009 08:15PM

Hellokitty,

If there is, it's probably from mishandling by dirt-handed humans or from contamination through rotten fertilizer(manure, pig poo, etc.). That's why I sanitize miy fruits and veggies, or at least rinse them thoroughly.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 23, 2009 01:17AM

i dont sanitize anything smiling smiley i have been so exposed to so much farm bacteria, waste , poo , this that and the other thing.

all the years ive been travelling i never got dreaded travellers diahrea

why? i seriously think because i let myself get a little dirtly a little bit

over sanitizing yourself leaves you supseptible far as im concerned smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Hellokitty ()
Date: August 23, 2009 10:41AM

Thanks- i will reserch this. i think that processed foods create bad bacteria. thats why i asked.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 26, 2009 11:17PM

I know sugar and alcohol both contribute to yeast, plaque and other bad bacteria. I think most vegetables help to clear this up.

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: August 30, 2009 08:07AM

My thoughts: Bacteria are not inherently bad or good. Bacteria CAN give off pathogens based on the crap already in a person's system.........on or in a person's body and environment. Bacteria will reside mostly in the person....and not so much on produce (even unwashed...in my experience). I think your suspicions are probably correct. smiling smiley

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables