Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Howto make your own probiotics
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: August 14, 2017 12:07AM

There is a living animal inside you. It weights 3-4 lbs and it outnumbers the total count of cells of your body. You have the power change the species of this animal and repair problems like IBS, depression, etc.. It could change your life and it is cheap. Many problems start in the gut.

1 Get the bacteria strain Lp 299v in a bottle (pills)

2 add the contents of 1 or 1/2 pill to a glass of sweet fruit juice

3 let the bacteria seat and multiply overnight

4 To save money, use a little of the juice to make the next day juice and drink the juice.

Lp 299: [en.wikipedia.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2017 12:15AM by Panchito.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Howto make your own probiotics
Date: August 18, 2017 08:02PM

Update. Change step 3 from 'overnight' to 24 hours. It gives the bacteria more time. Drink 3/4 of the glass and leave 1/4 as a seed. Fill the glass with fresh juice and leave at room temperature till next morning. Use a new pill as a seed every 4-7 days and thoroughly clean the glass.

Drink a big glass of this 'wine' first thing in the morning and it will give you excellent mood all day long. It will change your life (and your inner animal).

FYI: this is what I use: [www.amazon.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2017 08:10PM by Panchito.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: August 18, 2017 08:39PM

Panchito
There is a living animal inside you. It weights 3-4 lbs and it outnumbers the total count of cells of your body. You have the power change the species of this animal and repair problems like IBS, depression, etc.. It could change your life and it is cheap. Many problems start in the gut.

1 Get the bacteria strain Lp 299v in a bottle (pills)

2 add the contents of 1 or 1/2 pill to a glass of sweet fruit juice

3 let the bacteria seat and multiply overnight

4 To save money, use a little of the juice to make the next day juice and drink the juice.

Lp 299: [en.wikipedia.org]

I make my own probiotics every week using vegetables like cabbage, onions, beets but do not add any bacteria, the bacteria will multiply on their own.

Grated vegetables and water in a container for 3 to 5 days.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2017 08:43PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: August 18, 2017 08:50PM

Bacteria is invisible but once multiplied it will create a different inner pet. there are three types:

1 best
2 medium best
3 bad

2 medium best is usually a combo of many types.

3 bad happens when 1 & 2 are missing, which depends on diet

1 best only happens when selected and forced (probiotics)

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: August 19, 2017 06:25PM

I learned Lou Corona's method of making nut/seed yogurt using select probiotics. His videos are on youtube.

I like Raw Practicalist's method yet it's using the naturally occuring bacteria, not the select types that one may want to use for various reasons. Yet, if one doesn't have a reason to get select strains, then it's the most wholesome.

The traditional German way of making sauerkraut using the natural bacteria present on plants and the use of cabbage contains sulfur, which would naturally inhibit bad bacteria from growing.

Raw Practicalist, that is a lot for one man! Do you juice the veggies and throw away the pulp or do you eat everything there? Beautiful presentation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2017 06:27PM by Tai.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: August 19, 2017 07:38PM

I also like the sproutarian man's recipe for rejuvelac
It's amazing and nutritious

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: August 19, 2017 11:10PM

Normally I have one ready and active jar of fermented vegetables I use for two days while two others are in the process of fermenting, one starting , and one completing the process.

I do not eat the fermented vegetables though (maybe I should), I drink the fermented juice straight and add to my green juices and let it sit for about 10 minutes to ferment.

Sometimes when I come from a long travel I will make many jars at once leaving some to ferment longer than others.

There are known issues with ferment when you overdo it so sometimes I would stop using them for weeks or even a month to get the body to rest.

The vegetables like cabbages and beets are already full of active bacteria ready to ferment the grated veggies. I do not see a need to add anything, the important thing is to make sure it is clean, well washed, and the water is pure.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2017 11:11PM by RawPracticalist.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables