Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Mega green juice consumption days
Date: November 22, 2016 03:25AM

Every time l do a mega juicing day l always get a big buzz. Today l have done half a gallon of microgreen juice and my head is buzzing and l feel good. Other times l have been known to do a gallon of weed juice and my head always buzzes and l feel peaced out and feel amazing.

I wouldn't mind doing a gallon of green juice (weeds and microgreens only, never vegetable juices) every Saturday.

In my experience the grasses, the chia grass, the other microgreens and various weeds make the best juices. The raw vegetable juices don't have the power to do the job compared to the sprouts and weeds, and the flavour is far too weak. I like my juices to have a really strong flavour and to give off lots of power.

If you really want some strong juices try mixing barley grass juice with radish sprout juice with chia grass juice. I suspect that mixing radish sprouts with onion sprouts, celery sprouts, garlic sprouts and barley grass with weeds would even be more powerful.

www.thesproutarian.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mega green juice consumption days
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: November 26, 2016 07:53AM

What experience(s) do you have when you are on your mega juicing?

Re: Mega green juice consumption days
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 01, 2017 03:31PM

The Sproutarian Man
Every time l do a mega juicing day l always get a big buzz. Today l have done half a gallon of microgreen juice and my head is buzzing and l feel good. Other times l have been known to do a gallon of weed juice and my head always buzzes and l feel peaced out and feel amazing.

Too much of a good thing may not be good after all.

New findings show that we may need to add fat and protein to the juice to make it easier for the body to assimilate.

Also we need to find a way to reduce the rate of the nutrient absorption by the body.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2017 03:33PM by RawPracticalist.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables