Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Fruitarianism & Bodybuilding
Posted by: nedsin ()
Date: August 19, 2006 11:16PM

Hi Fruitatarian, looks like I've offended some people on here and I onl care about your feelings at this point. You are my newest best friend, and I appreciate your advice and I'm going to do the same thing as you. FRUITS that are in season. I will let you know of my progress. If anyone else is mad at me, all I can say, is get over it, People change for the better when they want to.
Thanks again Fruitatarian. I'm on FRUIT, now.
Warmly,
NEDSIN
:O)

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 20, 2006 04:35AM

Hey Mo66...I no how you feel....

I've been getting this from day one and it's only served to make me stronger....

It's all about comfort zones in my opinion...

Some people have no fear of stepping outside the zone and some people grab on to fear like a security blanket....

Date: August 20, 2006 04:39AM

Hey Ned....you haven't offended anyone believe me....

But I do urge you not to do the same as me ....unless it's what you instinctively feel is right...listen to your own body...going raw is as easy as eating your favourite raw foods....the hard part is your detox....

Be good....

Posted by: jono ()
Date: August 20, 2006 04:50AM

Fruitarian One, I'm curious why you choose not to eat nuts? Do you dislike how they taste or make you feel... or do you just feel that all-fruit is the healthiest for you?

Posted by: innervegetable ()
Date: August 20, 2006 05:16AM

Dont worry you cant incite me that easily smiling smiley

I dont think what i said was an attack or pushing anything. Just my opinion I CANT IMAGINE ZERO GREENS. I also dont think it was a comment to be defensive about, FO probably wont respond, as I wasnt looking for a response anyways.

Peace.

Shine On!

Posted by: nedsin ()
Date: August 20, 2006 07:30AM

Hello Fruititarian, I'm excited to start on only a mono fruit diet, I'm really going to give it a go. I've noticed that during my whole life I've alway's been drawn to sweetness and not much else. I think this may be a natural for me to just eat sweet fruit. I love banana's and I can get them ORGANIC very easily. I would love to have some watermelon but the store's only carry the non organic variety. I wonder since the rind is so thick that it would really matter? I meant the pesticides might not get into the watermelon, right? Does anyone know about this for sure? I've heard that if a fruit has a thick covering that pesticides don't get into the fruit. Is this true, or should I still be cautious?
Thanks,
Nedsin
:O)

Date: August 20, 2006 10:22AM

Thick skin may protect from spraying a little...

the chemicals and fertilizers are absorbed via water (roots)

Posted by: rooneyandmuldoon ()
Date: August 20, 2006 06:28PM

Many pesticides are systemic, taken inside and working from within the plant. Organic is definitely better.

Date: August 20, 2006 08:46PM

FO,

Youre right on. Alot of it is about fear and comfort zones.

suprise yourself, out-think yourself, push yourself...

Posted by: juve ()
Date: August 20, 2006 09:20PM

yes. many people i talk to wont even consider 100 % raw. fear!

understood- it would not be wise for some people to jump to 100%

fruitarianism- impressive, again not 4 everyone at this stage in there re-evolution
but impressive!!!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables