Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Multiple Sclerosis Healing with fruitarian diet
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: February 25, 2018 07:39PM

I posted another video of this woman who was cured of Hashimoto's on a fruitarian diet. She went vegan in 2009, but it is unclear what type of vegan diet she was on when she developed MS. Dr. McDougall showed positive effects for MS on a low fat vegan diet. Anyway, she was 80 pounds over weight, drank ONE to TWO bottles of wine EVERY DAY and was on medication, etc. So she was NOT the typical vegan when her body broke down.

[www.youtube.com]
Curing Multiple Sclerosis with a Raw Vegan Fruitarian Lifestyle

My name is Rebecca, and I have been vegan for the animals since 2009, but still got very sick. I began my raw vegan fruitarian journey on October 12, 2014 to battle "incurable" debilitating Multiple Sclerosis, in addition to Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism, Hypoglycemia (pre-diabetes), High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Alcoholism, Benzo Withdrawal/Damage (as prescribed), Caffeine Addiction, Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Depression, Acid Reflux, and Obesity. I lost 80 pounds, quit all medications, regained function of my body and mind, and found new purpose in sharing this healing message with anyone it may help.

These people shared healings in her comment section:

Jody Howarth
5 months ago
You confirmed my journey even more.3 months raw, mostly fruit,walking daily.MS symptoms are all gone.Love your message,you have really helped me so so much,thankyou x?

The Health Adventurer
4 months ago
Dealing with paralysis can feel so degrading. I totally understand what you went through. For months, my hands weren't working properly, but it went away after going fruitarian! It only took like two weeks and it was gone, except if I were to eat vegetables. I never wanted the doctor to confirm which autoimmune disease it was, because I already had an idea, I didn't want to hear their death sentence, and I already knew I didn't want to be on medication for life at 25. I wanted to deal with it my own way, and I wasn't about to argue with anyone on it. Lol! That's so great you were able to overcome it the way that you did. It's a hard journey, because detox can be emotionally and physically scary at times... but not as scary as being paralyzed! Thank goodness for fruits!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2018 07:40PM by Tai.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Multiple Sclerosis Healing with fruitarian diet
Date: February 25, 2018 08:07PM

This woman was in a wheelchair for 11 years and has been out of wheelchair for 9.5 years at the time of the video. She was high raw and all raw vegan the last 3 years. She went from 305 pounds to 120 pounds. She said raw food was only one aspect out of 8 principles she followed.

[www.youtube.com]

Amazing-Healing-Woman Heals MS with RAW FOODS!

Date: February 25, 2018 08:12PM

off medication for 2 years

[www.youtube.com]

How I reversed MS with Raw Foods - Sheena Grobb

Date: February 25, 2018 08:23PM

25 bananas daily, 2 lbs of greens daily.
She went vegan 4 years ago from documentary.

[www.youtube.com]

From Bedridden to Walking: Cassandra beating MS on Raw Food

Date: February 25, 2018 08:25PM

This woman had success on the RObert Morse protocol with fruitarian diet for her MS.
She tried other raw diets, but got more success with fruit.

[www.youtube.com]

At 10 minutes, she talks about some positive benefits with wheatgrass juice, but said she still got weaker on that diet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2018 08:28PM by Tai.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: February 28, 2018 02:40AM

Thanks so much for posting these videos on these healings, Tai. I haven't watched them all yet, but will when I have a chance. I'm inspired just reading that it happened; can't wait to see them. I love fruit and I love the Raw Food Diet.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables