Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

"But then again... you're not to blame…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 30, 2018 07:51PM

…You're just a human. A victim of the Insane!” - John Lennon

Cooked Food Insanity
Pattaya Toni 4 minutes ago on 3-30-18
What an outstanding video John. What a gift you are!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "But then again... you're not to blame…
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: March 31, 2018 12:37AM

We all have Hitler in us, but we also have love and peace. So why not give peace a chance for once?
John Lennon

Re: "But then again... you're not to blame…
Posted by: Avocadess ()
Date: March 31, 2018 05:09PM

John Lennon was an anomaly to me. On the one hand he promoted world peace; on the other hand, although his own childhood had deep scars, he abandoned his baby boy (Julian) very coldly.

On the one hand he wanted us to imagine a beautiful sort of heaven on earth; on the other hand, he specified specifics that would only bring us to a one world dictatorship (no borders could only happen with a one world order), and professed that there is no God.

He used to be my favorite musician, but he reminds me to much of my mother, who abandoned me at age 8 to go on to become a full-time social worker whom I was not allowed to call, write or visit. Sans the fame, I know a lot what it would be like to be Julian. For him it was much worse I think, because the kids at school presumed he was a spoiled kid and bullied him for it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables