Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I just de-aged!
Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: August 11, 2006 03:47PM

Last night I went to the gym, then had a 2 oz shot of E3Live, then again this morning I had another 2 oz shot - I just looked in the mirror at work and those annoying lines are gone, those naso-labial lines that were beginning to develop between my nose and lips. I look like me again!

I just wanted to share that in case anyone else is annoyed by premature aging - try the E3Live (I could do a commercial for this stuff - builds muscle, stops aging, makes you happy).

I also ate bell pepper yesterday, that might've also contributed. My mom always says that if you want to look fresh & crisp you should eat fresh crispy things like raw vegetables - and if you eat macaroni & cheese you'll look mushy just like the food.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just de-aged!
Posted by: Little Bug ()
Date: August 11, 2006 07:06PM

You ARE getting younger! I can see the glow from here.

Same here! Every year, I look a little more fresh and crispy than the year before.

J.

Posted by: Mona ()
Date: August 11, 2006 09:19PM

What is E3Live?

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 12, 2006 04:07PM

ask rawmark marcos

he seems to know all about it
right marcos?

though i forgot what it was exactly
i remember talking to u about something relatd to it before

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 12, 2006 10:34PM

e3live is fresh water algae:

www.e3live.com

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 12, 2006 10:36PM

e3live is fresh water algae:

e3live link

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: August 13, 2006 12:35AM

Yes, it is a fresh water blue green algae that Dr. Cousens, a knowlegeable raw foodist, highly recommends. I've been taking for the past year and enjoy it. It gets mixed in my smoothies, drank straight and taken whenever I want a lift. It's very good for you health and has all sorts of health benefits that I can't get into right now. Just check out [www.e3live.com]

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables