Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw food effecting breast size/breast implants
Posted by: RawKitty ()
Date: August 12, 2006 01:21PM

I thought perhaps this topic should go in "Other Health Related Topics" but because I have a question about the effects of what we eat along our journey, I decided to post here - hope that is appropriate smiling smiley

I have been reading how breast development in women is due to, of course, a variety of hormones. I am curious if one consumed the typical SAD diet, with copious amounts of hormone-laden dairy, could this adverseley effect breast development in the teen years? I realize this is complicated and genetics come into play...

The reason I ponder this? I am considering getting my breast implants removed - would be going from a C to an A. I thought I read something on this here awhile ago, but was not able to find it. I have had them for 10 years with no problems, but as I become more raw and athletic (which I never thought I would be! smiling smiley I find these strange appendages cumbersome and foreign. I also have read that even the saline ones can have mold and fungus.....eesh! I had no qualms 10 yrs ago about the anesthesia - now I trust doctors way less, and myself much more. (hey, that's progress smiling smiley

Admittedly, I have not reached a level of 100% security with the idea of going back to being small chested. I get furious at myself that this seems to be the one place where I am brain washed by the media, etc. I swing between loving the idea of being me again, to considering 'going a size smaller first' and then eventually having them out. I certainly understand and continue to support any woman who would consider having them - even a raw lady. I know how hard it is to argue with that nagging little voice in your head.

So...my questions:

I would love hearing anyone's experiences who has had them removed and what the raw foods did for the healing - both physically and emotionally. Also, if I were to have them removed, I am wondering how they would look down the line, now that I am on this wonderful, healthful journey? Has anyone experienced fuller breasts when on living foods? What are the horrible effects of anesthesia that no one tells you about?

Thanks for listening....as a private person, it's hard to put this all out there, but I know a dialogue with people who know what is important might be able to shed some light and help me know I am making the right decision. Thank you!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw food effecting breast size/breast implants
Posted by: Lillianswan ()
Date: August 13, 2006 03:49AM

I never had implants and I was an A until I had kids, now I'm a B. I don't know what your family plans are but if kids are in your future (if they aren't already in your past) they might grow naturally.

Your comment about "Has anyone experienced fuller breasts on living foods?" reminds me of the line in the Star Trek movie Insurection where Deanna Troi said hers were as a result of living on the Baku planet where everyone gets younger. They must eat raw food there:

TROI
And have you noticed how your
boobs have started to firm up?

CRUSHER
(dry)
Not that we care about such
things in this day and age.

TROI
Uh huh.

Data glances at their breasts as he hands them plates...

CRUSHER
Thank you, Data.

We stay with him as he takes the tray to Worf who looks
at the plate with disdain...

WORF
I have an odd craving for (deleted gory remark)
(off Data's look)
The environment must be affecting
me again.

DATA
(agreeing)
And have you noticed how your
boobs have started to firm up?
(Worf reacts)
Not that we care about such
things in this day and age.

I'm not the excercise type but I was interested in this once and here are some of those exercises that you could do to enhance boobs naturally if you wanted to do the surgery and get them reduced or taken out:

[www.ayurvediccure.com]
[www.lessbounce.com]
[www.prevention.com]

Posted by: RawKitty ()
Date: August 13, 2006 01:10PM

Thanks for a good chuckle, Lillian, that was great! see, everything we need to know can be learned from Star Trek smiling smiley

Thank you for the links as well - I will chk those out. I am just more concerned about making sure they look normal, after I have the implants out. WHICH I am going to do. I can't wait to be me again. I do have tremendous faith that Raw Food will be more healing than anything else - even though I now regret having ever messed with my perfectly fine body in the first place, I feel blessed to have an understanding of Living Foods. I think I would be terrified without that. Thanks for writing!!!

Posted by: Lillianswan ()
Date: August 13, 2006 09:41PM

Fabulous, good luck on your journey!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables