Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Celery and carrot juice
Posted by: lostsoul65 ()
Date: October 02, 2019 10:52PM

I'm juicing and drinking 16oz of celery juice first thing in the morning so if I'm going to go to that much trouble how about continuing to juice 16oz of carrot juice and have it for lunch? I juice three 16oz's of celery juice and drink one and put the other 2 in mason jars and fill them to the very top for the next 2 days and in the refig of course at 40 degrees. So why not do that for the carrot juice at the same time?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Celery and carrot juice
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: October 02, 2019 11:31PM

I agree.. Why not?

Celery juice has become quite popular in recent years due to the best-selling book Medical Medium by Anthony William, who states: "Celery juice is one of the most profound ways, if not the most profound way, to restore digestive health. It is that powerful", due to undiscovered sodium cluster salts. Celery juice is reported to help restore hydrochloric acid, assist the liver in producing bile, dissolve gallstones and purge mucus out of the intestinal tract. Thousands of people around the world have started the trend of daily celery juice on an empty stomach and the testimonials are incredible. It has a strong taste that may take your tastebuds some getting used to.

Celery is rich in compounds such as caffeic acid, p-coumaric acid, ferulic acid, apigenin, luteolin, tannin, saponin, and kaempferol which produce powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Celery also contains phthalides which lead to the expanding of smooth muscle in the blood vessels and consequently lower blood pressure. Phthalides are responsible for celery's unique fragrance. Nutritionally, celery juice is high in potassium, sodium, vitamin K and folate.

www.phytopanacea.com

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 03, 2019 07:48PM

Wow, I wish I didn't hate raw celery so much. He stresses to have it alone to get the full benefit.

From Anthony William's blog about Celery Juice -

[www.medicalmedium.com]

He also says this about celery in his book -

Spiritual Lesson

"All too often, we make life more complicated than it needs to be—or else we oversimplify what’s truly a complex issue. This push-and-pull happens in all areas of life, especially health. In one approach, people overthink health problems and throw all kinds of potential solutions at them. In the other approach, people take a health challenge that’s actually a delicate interplay of many factors and try to make it seem like it’s just a simple case of the body going haywire out of the blue.

For true healing to occur, we have to embrace a balance of the simple and the complex—and celery teaches us this. Drinking celery juice is the simplest of measures, so simple that people often write it off as too easy to make a difference in how they feel. They figure that adding several other ingredients to their green juice will add that many more nutrients. While green-juice blends can be very healing (see recipe below, for example), there is nothing that equals the simple power of pure celery juice. It is as healing, transformational, and life-changing as it gets—and that’s due to its complex nutritional makeup, which needs to be left undisturbed to work its magic. It’s an important reminder for other areas of life. Where else do we need to have an intricate understanding of a situation to conclude that the simplest approach is the best?"

Posted by: lostsoul65 ()
Date: October 05, 2019 07:23PM

I'm not sure what you reply has to do with my post. I drink 1 pint of celery juice in the morning. My post was how about continuing juicing and have carrot juice later in the day and would a pint be too much?

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: October 05, 2019 09:06PM

lostsoul65
I'm not sure what you reply has to do with my post. I drink 1 pint of celery juice in the morning. My post was how about continuing juicing and have carrot juice later in the day and would a pint be too much?

Yes, that's fine. 32 ounces of juice is not too much.

www.phytopanacea.com

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 07, 2019 02:00PM

>While green-juice blends can be very healing (see recipe below, for example), there is nothing that equals the simple power of pure celery juice. It is as healing, transformational, and life-changing as it gets—and that’s due to its complex nutritional makeup, which needs to be left undisturbed to work its magic.

Where are the studies to back that up?

It is hard to find anything in life or nature that works well in isolation.
Pairing is the law. Day and night, yin and yan, male and female.

Even us human we are at our best when we pair with our life partenaire.

Celery has its companion vegetable, it is cabbage.

Dr Norman Walker had a chapter on that in his book Raw Vegetables Juices
[www.universe-people.com]

His arguments if I recall correctly were that celery should be combine with cabbage because celery is very high in sodium and cabbage in organic magnesium.

I have been juicing these two for years every morning.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: October 31, 2019 06:59PM

I started blending celery , carrot and melons. Not together.... I blended a whole plant of celery last night with a spoon full of spirulina. I haven’t felt so good as I did after drinking in a very very long time. I may stop with the carrots as the last time I got a little bit of stomach ache and loose stool

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables