Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Accurate terms?
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: October 31, 2019 08:47PM

Is there any strictly defined dietary anything? Sometime ago I watched a video someone posted about a melon mono diet he did for a month. I was impressed by results until he mentioned that he consumed spirulina during his mono diet. I thought that meant exclusive consumption on one thing for a period of time. Is there a term for just two items? Or near mono diet? It’s like the breatharian who says it’s not about going without food, or eating food for reasons other than nutrition? Is there some point you can say your raw but still include some amount of cooked food?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Accurate terms?
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 02, 2019 06:06AM

> I thought that meant exclusive consumption on one thing for a period of time. Is there a term for just two items? Or near mono diet?

If it is not a mono diet, it is a regular diet.

Some people want to be labeled as special, thinking of doing something not many do, even though they are not actually living it.

Do not fall into that trap, do what work for your health.
The labels are irrelevant. What count is how you feel.
You are in control of your life. No one to report to.

If you feel better on two food diet, do it and do not name it.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables