Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

David Icke Coronavirus...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 06, 2020 03:22PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: David Icke Coronavirus...
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 06, 2020 03:43PM

Wow, he looks like a Reptilian ... not that I judge people on the way they look.

And his hands and fingers are weird, too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2020 03:54PM by Jennifer.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 06, 2020 03:47PM

Never heard of Icke before this,, I watched video, and thougth this guy looks and sounds nuts. then I googled to learn a lttle more Wow Cracker factory!

the guys a lunatic.

David Icke[note 1] is a human singularity of insanity best known for his "reptoid" conspiracy theory. He came to fame as an English footballer and sports commentator and used to be a spokesman for the Green Party of England and Wales, but since 1991 has devoted his life to informing the world that it's actually secretly controlled by evil shape-shifting lizard-people from the 4th dimension. Genuinely.[note 2] As you could expect, this makes Poe's Law a pretty big issue on the topic of this guy.

Descent into woo
During the late 1980s while he was still with the Green Party, Icke began to look to alternative medicine for a cure for the arthritis that had ended his football career. This also brought him in contact with the local members of the New Age movement. In 1989, he experienced neurological symptoms (impression of a presence, momentary paralysis of lower extremities, auditory hallucination, facial sensations) that he interpreted as spirits trying to contact him.[2] In 1990, he met a psychic he called his "soul mate" who began to introduce him to hardcore New Age woo.[3] He went off the deep end shortly thereafter. He left the party in 1990 and was formally banned from it in 1994, with the Greens calling his views "fascist".[4]

Views
Some of my friends have urged me to tell people the basic story, but "for God's sake don't mention the reptiles" - David Icke, The Biggest Secret

Icke is a proponent of a super-duper grand unified conspiracy theory that mixes together just about every conspiracy theory you can think of; this he calls the "Babylonian Brotherhood."[note 3] All members of the media, the scientific community, the banking system, and the religions and militaries of the world's nations are mere foot-soldiers of the conspiracy. These stooges are in turn controlled by the usual suspects: the United Nations, the Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Rothschild family, the World Bank, etc. All of these groups are merely the puppets of "the global elite," which are controlled by "the prison wardens."

Reptoids

A self-portrait by David Icke.[citation NOT needed]

I, for one, welcome our new reptilian overlords.
“”In the very late 1800s, a controversial document came to light called the Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion. I call them the Illuminati Protocols and I quote many extracts from them in The Robots' Rebellion.
—David Icke, And the Truth Shall Set You Free.
“”The whole senario [sic] was planned centuries ago because the reptilians, operating from the lower fourth dimension, and indeed whatever force controls them, have a very different version of "time" than we have, hence they can see and plan down the three-dimensional "time"-line in a way that those in three-dimensional form cannot.
—David Icke[5

Wow holy fuc burning towers down running trains off the track People going Insane saying the hosptitals Kulling, Un says Domestic beatings off chart world wide now wth pandemic freak outs all this @#$%& makes good aurgument in favor of a pandemic fucing humans have eaten their brains Mother nature bats last

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2020 03:53PM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 06, 2020 03:58PM

WOW like what can I say?

With the release of his book The Biggest Secret in 1999, Icke added the final layer on top of the pyramid of conspiracy: interdimensional shape-shifting lizard-people from a rift in the space-time continuum near the constellation Draco, often referred to as "reptilians" or "reptoids". Partially ripping off Zecharia Sitchin, he claims these aliens are the Anunnaki and that they have interbred with humans throughout history. Much of the "evidence" of reptoids Icke's worshipers put forth are pictures of world leaders with enlarged pupils or red eye — the everyday kind of red eye in which camera flashes illuminate retinas. This supposedly signifies that the reptoids have momentarily lapsed in their shape-shifting.

Reasonable speculation about the source of his space-lizard theory may point to the 1970s British progressive rock album LizardWikipedia's W.svg by King CrimsonWikipedia's W.svg; the album features metaphorical references to lizards as politico-religious enemies of a "Prince Rupert" in the song "Lizard". Ironically, King Crimson's "lizards" seem to honor the Sabbath, promise Eden, and have a "sacred tablet". The song also references British writer William Blake's figure "Urizen"Wikipedia's W.svg, Blake's parody and criticism of the God of the Old Testament, which Blake viewed as simultaneously extremely tyrannical and misguidedly benevolent.[6] Another source may have been the 1980s TV series VWikipedia's W.svg, which featured lizard aliens in human disguise who took over Earth from within society. Another potential inspiration is the 1987 book "Beyond the Supernatural" which contained descriptions of D'arota, lizards from another dimension who drank human blood and who could morph into human form.

Date: April 06, 2020 04:08PM

I like that he is packaging up all the Conspiracy theories in one entertaining package. Helps me to understand JR & fresh better. Question, why would Elon Musk destroy himself and his family with 5G if he knew full well what he's doing?

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 06, 2020 04:51PM

Oh, I definitely believe that 5G is very damaging for our health!

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 06, 2020 05:39PM

People with no intelligence or integrity
Do what rivershill
And oldnativs do

They put up some idea from someone else

And say look that's crazy!

And never say why

With respect to the facts

Time wasters

Date: April 06, 2020 05:52PM

fresh, you DO see that I posted the link, and as a matter of fact I got a lot out of it and quite enjoyed it. If you and JR would learn to communicate without all of the vitriol, name calling, and belittling, you might even get through to people. I heard Icke loud and clear, and he basically covered EVERY conspiracy in that one talk. The ending of the talk was VERY inspiring!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables