Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Random acts of kindness in a pandemic
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: April 07, 2020 08:51AM

Today I experienced a random act of kindness.

I had to go to town today, and I was already inspired by the number of people wearing masks and gloves and keeping their distance. It was good.

I was on my way to the health food store, stopping at the light before a left hand turn. Anyway, I thought I was stopped, but apparently not, since I thumped the car in front of me, pretty hard. We both got out. "I'm so sorry", I said. His bumper was CRACKED. We pulled off the road into a gas station. He got out of his car, big guy, wearing a black uniform saying "Security Manager" on it. Also wore a black mask and black gloves.

"Ya know", he said, "I was going to sell this car anyway. It's not a big crack. It won't make no difference. I really just don't want to hassle with it". He insisted. I wrote down my name, number, and plate for him in case he changed his mind.

Just a good kind soul, engaging in a random act of kindness. But you know, I could feel it everywhere I went today.

(And this despite the fact we had a 35% increase in unemployment a week or so ago. That's just one week, and we are already a community with a very high poverty rate)

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables