Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Jussie Smollett 2.0: CBS News Posts Fake Coronavirus Video
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 07, 2020 12:45AM

So now CBS is posting Fake Videos to Hype Coronavirus -

[twitter.com]

In tears, a nurse says she quit her job after she was asked to work in a coronavirus ICU without a face mask: “America is not prepared, and nurses are not being protected”

(Wow, her mouth looks like a clown's mouth...)

Of course, a Conservative figured out it was a hoax -

WATCH: CBS News Posts Fraudulent Video Of ICU Nurse Crying Over Poor Working Conditions

[thefederalist.com]

CBS News posted a video of a nurse who claimed she quit her job after being asked to work in a coronavirus ICU without a face mask.

“America is not prepared, and nurses are not being protected,” said the ICU nurse in the video. “I quit my job today. I went into work and I was assigned to a COVID patient on an ICU unit that has been converted to a designated COVID unit. None of the nurses are wearing masks.”

The video now appears to be inaccurate. Instead of verifying the legitimacy of the video, CBS added background music and captions to highlight a woman who lied about her workplace situation. The woman, who goes by Imaris on social media, has a prominent following on Instagram.

Wow, she's a scary bitch as per her Instagram ...

(Scroll down to second video)

[twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2020 01:03AM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jussie Smollett 2.0: CBS News Posts Fake Coronavirus Video
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 07, 2020 01:06AM

And they are still posting articles about the

6 week old and the 19 year old

Linked to covid19

That were exposed as lies

(Jen, Did you investigate swine flu in the links I posted
and change ur view at all or not?)

Date: April 07, 2020 02:39AM

No, but I'll read the links now. I've been getting Rappoport's email newsletters for a long time because I like all the work and information he provides on vaccines.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2020 02:55AM by Jennifer.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 07, 2020 03:44AM

All in all listening to fresh and JR, David Icke, David Wolfe, Gabriel Cousens and countless others including mainstream media, I think you're absolutely off the mark fresh and JR. There are contagions, 5G will exacerbate one's immunity but is NOT the cause. Whether you will come down with threatening symptoms depends on your immune system and personal handling of the viral load. Going grocery shopping every 2 weeks will expose you to some, whereas medical workers, law enforcement who are dealing with people all day will probably come down with it, as we are seeing, as the exposure/load is much much higher.

To say that virus' are a hoax and that this pandemic is not real is just plain IRRESPONSIBLE in my opinion. As D Wolfe said in his transmission, he has heard that rhetoric for 30 years as he was at the Health Nutz epicenter.

So go on and spread what I consider misinformation, but you are doing your brothers and sisters a great dis-service...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2020 03:47AM by NuNativs.

Date: April 07, 2020 06:23AM

Let me be clear because you actually sound slightly thoughtful above.

I am not doing anyone a disservice

I would never share anything like this unless I was sure

I have done a vast amount of research on this as well as false flags
And 911 and vaccines and germ theory etc

Literally years of research just like JR.

And we are talking about 30 years of rappoport research not just his own but interviews with scientists and investigative reporters

It's not possible to get this unless you see the truth of all the above
Because without it you trust doctors and govt and media

To dismiss people as conspiracy theorists without your own serious
investigation is pointless

Anybody who watches Kaufman md
Reads all relevant blogs of rappoport
And David Crowe

I posted much of it

Has to come to the same conclusion that I have unless you simply have a mental block.

There is absolutely no other conclusion

I CHALLENGE ANYONE to do what I just suggested above,
read and watch those 3 persons
and then attempt to REFUTE THE BASIC FACTS and conclusions
without resorting to slander and irrelevant comments.

NOT ONE PERSON HAS REFUTED RAPPOPORT FACTUALLY , OR THE OTHERS.

I have no respect and no interest in entertaining anyone who makes any claims
Without ingesting sufficient information with an OPEN mind

Most people are too lazy or stuck to do so

You have demonstrated an unwillingness to do so

You have still only scratched the surface

I am 100% sure of this.

Just as I am about vaccines
And media lies
And 911 truth
And big pharma
And deep state shenanigans

staying 6 feet away from people
and shutting down countries
and wearing masks is absolute baseless pointless and insane

that is not even getting into the inescapable fact that
there are several problems that cause people not to see this truth.

1. that the media is complicit - if you don't see it then you are fooled
2. that there is no ONE cause of these illnesses and deaths -
they are lumped together by liars
3. the test is absolutely useless, and CASES determines the fake pandemic
and with a useless test the whole thing falls apart
4. treatment they use damages people, whether drugs or ventilators,etc
5. people died last year, just nobody talked about it because there is a concerted effort by cdc and media to make something over nothing.
6. THEY LIE about cause of death, repeatedly. EVERYONE WHO DIES THIS YEAR IS LABELED AS CORONAVIRUS. based on a bogus test. they have been exposed doing this multiple times.

now that i am done people will still say,

BUT people are dying!
more than usual!
BUT BUT BUT

All the BUTS GO AWAY ONLY AFTER YOU RESEARCH WHAT I HAVE.

I AM NOT STUPID

I AM NOT FOOLISH

I AM NOT ENGAGING IN SCARE TACTICS

many of the benefits that you noted that you think will come out of this may be true

the problem is that when you have people dependent on income from govt they will eventually make you behave certain ways like they are already doing in certain countries, or you won't get your money.

there are people with nefarious motives unfortunately behind this whole thing.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2020 06:45AM by fresh.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 07, 2020 12:14PM

<<< Literally years of research just like JR.>>>

The couple in the video below with Dr. Andrew Kaufman has thousands of hours of research on this subject and wrote an 800+ page book on the BOGUS Germ Theory. Since I too have thousands of hours of research on this subject, this couple goes over a lot of things I have found and there is NO doubt in my mind that the Powers that Be are using Doctors as their Primary Agents to CONTROL the Masses - see Forward by Eustace Mullins below. I don’t post this for the benefit of those who want to remain in FEAR, but for those who want to Escape the Matrix.

The Real Science of Germs: Do Viruses Cause Disease?
[www.youtube.com]

The Foreword to "MURDER BY INJECTION" by EUSTACE MULLINS should be mandatory reading for every person on this planet!

[www.whale.to].
MURDER BY INJECTION
The Story of the Medical Conspiracy Against America

By EUSTACE MULLINS
The National Council for Medical Research
P.O. Box 1105
Staunton, Virginia 24401

MURDER BY INJECTION
The Story of the Medical Conspiracy Against America
First Edition
Library of Congress Card Catalog No. 88-060694
Copyright © 1988
Eustace Mullins

Contents
1. The Medical Monopoly 1
2. Quacks on Quackery 13
3. The Profits of Cancer 59
4. Death and Vaccination 129
5. The Fluoridation Conspiracy .148
6. Whither AIDS 169
7. The Action of Fertilizers 187
8. Contamination of the Food Supply 204
9. The Drug Trust 226
10. The Rockefeller Syndicate 310

Foreword

The present work, the result of some forty years of investigative research, is a logical progression from my previous books: the expose of the international control of monetary issue and banking practices in the United States; a later work revealing the secret network of organizations through which these alien forces wield political power—the secret committees, foundations, and political parties through which their hidden plans are implemented; and now; to the most vital issue of all, the manner in which these depredations affect the daily lives and health of American citizens. Despite the great power of the hidden rulers, I found that only one group has the power to issue life or death sentences to any American—our nation's physicians.

I discovered that these physicians, despite their great power, were themselves subjected to very strict controls over every aspect of their professional lives. These controls, surprisingly enough, were not wielded by any state or federal agency, although almost every other aspect of American life is now under the absolute control of the bureaucracy. The physicians have their own autocracy, a private trade association, the American Medical Association. This group, which is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, had gradually built up its power until it assumed total control over medical schools and the accreditation of physicians.

The trail of these manipulators led me straight to the same lairs of the international conspirators whom I had exposed in previous books. I knew that they had already looted America, reduced its military power to a dangerously low level, and imposed bureaucratic controls on every American. I now discovered that their conspiracies also directly affected the health of every American. This conspiracy has resulted in a documented decline in the health of our citizens. We now rank far down the list of civilized nations in infant mortality and other significant medical statistics. I was able to document the shocking record of these cold-blooded tycoons who not only plan and carry out famines, economic depressions, revolutions and wars, but who also find their greatest profits in their manipulations of our medical care. The cynicism and malice of these conspirators is something beyond the imagination of most Americans. They deliberately mulct our people of millions of dollars each year through "charitable" organizations and then use these same organizations as key groups to bolster their Medical Monopoly. Fear and intimidation are the basic techniques by which the conspirators maintain their control over all aspects of our health care, as they ruthlessly crush any competitor who challenges their profits. As in other aspects of their "behavioural control" over the American people, their most constantly used weapon against us is their employment of federal agents and federal agencies to carry out their intrigues. The proof of this operation may be the most disturbing revelation of my work.

Eustace Mullins
February 22, 1988

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2020 12:15PM by John Rose.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 07, 2020 12:18PM

Here are some of my Videos where I talk about the Role the Fabian Society has in implementing a takeover of American through our Bureaucracies...

Satan’s Secret Weapon - [www.youtube.com]

Natural Solutions for Colds, Flues, Pneumonia & Even Pandemics!!! - [www.youtube.com]

Lessons from the Coronavirus Pandemonium to Prevent Future Global Pandemics - [www.youtube.com]

If you don't understand the CDC/SES/WHO/Fabian Society/Bureaucracy/Connection, you'll NEVER understand anything about the Coronavirus!

Date: April 07, 2020 02:22PM

Thanks. Good Kaufman video of the couple

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 07, 2020 04:06PM

Hi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2020 04:18PM by NuNativs.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: April 07, 2020 09:05PM

Governments, WHO, media, etc. want us to consider every person we see, every last one, as a threat to us. Someone who wants to kill us if they get too close to us.

An entire population thinking in this manner is far, far sicker than any "pandemic". Since when is paranoia on a mass level any better than acute lung disease?

I, at this point, am starting to see social distancing as a possible blessing - why do I want to enter into everyone else's state of terror; 6 feet away from me, on the street, in the parking lot, in the supermarket - are countless "humans" terrified someone might get too close to them. What kind of a society is this. The politicians and "leaders" scolding us like we are a bunch of school children.

Left and right the various "authorities" are warning us to not go to church or even have outdoor Easter services. I am not a believer, but if I were, I'd be enraged by this. This is the most sacred of their holidays and they, sitting alone in their rooms, have to watch their preacher on a screen. Extended-family Easter meals are illegal in some places as far as I can see.

Germ theory or no germ theory, this is mental illness, widespread, and of the highest order.

Date: April 07, 2020 09:09PM

Horsea
Governments, WHO, media, etc. want us to consider every person we see, every last one, as a threat to us. Someone who wants to kill us if they get too close to us.

An entire population thinking in this manner is far, far sicker than any "pandemic". Since when is paranoia on a mass level any better than acute lung disease?

I, at this point, am starting to see social distancing as a possible blessing - why do I want to enter into everyone else's state of terror; 6 feet away from me, on the street, in the parking lot, in the supermarket - are countless "humans" terrified someone might get too close to them. What kind of a society is this. The politicians and "leaders" scolding us like we are a bunch of school children.

Left and right the various "authorities" are warning us to not go to church or even have outdoor Easter services. I am not a believer, but if I were, I'd be enraged by this. This is the most sacred of their holidays and they, sitting alone in their rooms, have to watch their preacher on a screen. Extended-family Easter meals are illegal in some places as far as I can see.

Germ theory or no germ theory, this is mental illness, widespread, and of the highest order.

100%

Date: April 08, 2020 12:02AM

fresh

Linked to covid19

Also, today I heard on the news that in New York City two children have died from Coronavirus, so I'll see if I can get some information on that, but considering it's not really been promoted in the Liberal Media, I bet it's bogus, like the other 3 children deaths, so probably no information.

Yes, I did read the links with Jon Rappoport. I was able to sort of visualize the concept that the germ theory is wrong. I need to read more information so I can really 'get it'. And there are plenty here so I'll try to do more reading on it.

I particularly liked Jon Rappoport's Interview with Sharyl Attkisson. She's an open-minded investigative reporter instead of a partisan hack.

(This 2009 Swine Flu Interview with Sharyl Attkisson)

So here is what I wrote about the 2009 Swine Flu pandemic in its aftermath—I hope you can shake off the idea that the following facts are IMPOSSIBLE, “THE AUTHORITIES WOULD NEVER HAVE DONE THAT,” IT COULDN’T HAVE HAPPENED. The following facts are possible and true, the authorities did do that, and it did happen:

In the late summer of 2009, the Swine Flu epidemic was hyped to the sky by the CDC [and the World Health Organization]. The CDC was calling for all Americans to take the Swine Flu vaccine.

The problem was, the CDC was concealing a scandal.

At the time, star CBS investigative reporter, Sharyl Attkisson, was working on a Swine Flu story. She discovered that the CDC had secretly stopped counting US cases of the illness—while, of course, continuing to warn Americans about its unchecked spread.

Understand that the CDC’s main job is counting cases and reporting the numbers.

What was the Agency up to?

Here is an excerpt from my 2014 interview with Sharyl Attkisson:

Rappoport: In 2009, you spearheaded coverage of the so-called Swine Flu pandemic. You discovered that, in the summer of 2009, the Centers for Disease Control, ignoring their federal mandate, [secretly] stopped counting Swine Flu cases in America. Yet they continued to stir up fear about the “pandemic,” without having any real measure of its impact. Wasn’t that another investigation of yours that was shut down? Wasn’t there more to find out?

Attkisson: The implications of the story were even worse than that. We discovered through our FOI efforts that before the CDC mysteriously stopped counting Swine Flu cases, they had learned that almost none of the cases they had counted as Swine Flu was, in fact, Swine Flu or any sort of flu at all! The interest in the story from one [CBS] executive was very enthusiastic. He said it was “the most original story” he’d seen on the whole Swine Flu epidemic. But others pushed to stop it [after it was published on the CBS News website] and, in the end, no [CBS television news] broadcast wanted to touch it. We aired numerous stories pumping up the idea of an epidemic, but not the one that would shed original, new light on all the hype. It [Attkisson’s article] was fair, accurate, legally approved and a heck of a story. With the CDC keeping the true Swine Flu stats secret, it meant that many in the public took and gave their children an experimental vaccine that may not have been necessary."

(Full Interview here - )

[phibetaiota.net]

Date: April 08, 2020 12:25AM

Horsea

Yessiree, like-minded Horsea smiling smiley

Date: April 08, 2020 12:52AM

Jennifer
fresh

Linked to covid19

Also, today I heard on the news that in New York City two children have died from Coronavirus, so I'll see if I can get some information on that, but considering it's not really been promoted in the Liberal Media, I bet it's bogus, like the other 3 children deaths, so probably no information.

Yes, I did read the links with Jon Rappoport. I was able to sort of visualize the concept that the germ theory is wrong. I need to read more information so I can really 'get it'. And there are plenty here so I'll try to do more reading on it.

I particularly liked Jon Rappoport's Interview with Sharyl Attkisson. She's an open-minded investigative reporter instead of a partisan hack.

Well done

Too bad the 3 stooges here don't have your vision

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables