Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Dr. Andrew Kaufman - Viruses have NEVER been Proven to Exist!!!eye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smiley
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 08, 2020 12:58PM

[youtu.be]
17:35 MM
RFB: But before I forget right off the bat, I’ve been telling people that according to Peer-Reviewed Paper Work from the Medical Community that go back all the way to Louis Pasteur, I believe, a Virus has never actually been Proven to Kill anyone, is that correct in your Medical Opinion?

Dr. Andrew Kaufman: Well, I would take that a step further, a Virus has never been Proven to exist that Causes Disease. So if it doesn’t exist, it certainly cannot Kill anyone. 18:04 MM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dr. Andrew Kaufman - Viruses have NEVER been Proven to Exist!!!eye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smiley
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 08, 2020 01:20PM

That's cool, thanks. I'll watch it as a start to try to figure this out. I'm not very scientific-minded. I like those little purple eye-popping guys. They're cute.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2020 01:21PM by Jennifer.

Re: Dr. Andrew Kaufman - Viruses have NEVER been Proven to Exist!!!eye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smiley
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 08, 2020 01:27PM

really Jennifer you claim to b a raw foodest and this you call common sense?

Can you believe jenner calls this guy a common sense person.
I can see her with the chicken droping out of her mouth
saying Rush oh you have great common sense.

Quote Rush Limp balls- Stupid Vegan Vegetarians
Let me make an observation here, folks. I know meat eaters. I am a meat eater. I have never met anybody who feels superior to anybody or anything because they eat meat. But I have run into all kinds of holier-than-thou vegetarians and vegans and other wackos who do think they are superior and better and smarter than everybody else. I know gazillions of beef eaters, and I don't know a'one of them who has forced his eating choices on anybody else; but I know a bunch of ragtag, stupid vegan vegetarians – holier-than-thou superiorists – who try to force everybody to eat what they eat and to not eat what they don't approve of. Such as this bunch of louts that demanded in Berkeley, California, that Burger King sell veggie burgers – and, of course, Burger King caved.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 08, 2020 01:53PM

David Wolfe went over the why and Kaufman's research as well. Have you listened to it?

Tell Michigan to return those refrigerator trucks pronto!!!

LIFE hasn't been found outside of Earth either, doesn't mean there isn't any.

WE just don't understand what virus' are.

The accelerated DEATH WE are seeing is NOT from a ghost!

Officials in Michigan order four portable refrigeration units to store bodies

From CNN's Joe Sutton
Officials in Wayne County, Michigan, have ordered at least four portable units -- equivalent to the size of a semi-trailer -- to help increase capacity to accommodate bodies.

The county morgue has space for 300 bodies, and Wayne County Spokesman Bill Nowling told CNN each portable unit will hold about 40 bodies, increasing storage capacity to 450 total.

"Based on current projections of the number of expected cases and potential deaths, we think this will be enough," said Nowling.

"We monitor daily and will order more portable units as necessary."

Wayne County is the 13th most populous in the US and contains the city of Detroit.

Excluding Detroit there are at least 3,513 cases of coronavirus in the county, and 180 deaths, according to county data.

Michigan has at least 18,970 cases of coronavirus and 845 deaths, according to the Michigan Dept. of Health and Human Services as well as Johns Hopkins University.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2020 02:39PM by NuNativs.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 08, 2020 02:01PM

"MY BELIEF HAS TO BE RIGHT OR ELSE I"LL BE EMOTIONALLY DESTROYED, I HAVE TO BE RIGHT!!!"

(even as the bodies pile up in the streets, jr has his fingers in his ears and is sticking his tongue out at everyone, nah nah nah nah nah).

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 08, 2020 02:15PM

I just found this Video, which is where part of the shorter Video above comes from.

[www.youtube.com]
DR KAUFMAN M.D. EXPLAINS HOW THIS IS ALL FAKE.
1:08:18 Minute Video

•Streamed live on Mar 25, 2020
RichieFromBoston
375K subscribers
DR KAUFMANN [www.youtube.com]...

email: drandykaufman@protonmail.com

Facebook:
Andrew Kaufman [anonhq.com]... [www.visualcapitalist.com]...
[www.newscientist.com]...
[journals.lww.com]...
[www.cdc.gov]-...
[www.ucsf.edu]...

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
0:46 MM
RFB: But before I forget right off the bat, I’ve been telling people that according to Peer-Reviewed Paper Work from the Medical Community that go back all the way to Louis Pasteur, I believe, a Virus has never actually been Proven to Kill anyone, is that correct in your Medical Opinion?

Dr. Andrew Kaufman: Well, I would take that a step further, a Virus has never been Proven to exist that Causes Disease. So if it doesn’t exist, it certainly cannot Kill anyone. 1:15 MM

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 08, 2020 03:01PM

The sheeple rely on experts

Until an expert md comes along

And counters their nonsense
With logic and evidence

Then all if a sudden they dont believe experts

Funny stuff

Kaufman referenced a scientific experiment from decades ago that provided good evidence to support his position

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables