Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: David Wolfe vs Jon Rappoport
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 08, 2020 01:56PM

Go to Davids Telegram channel, there is much more there...

This is not VS, this is ALL in this TOGETHER.

Get out of JR's elementary stance of Divide and Conquer, "I'm superior, and you all are imbeciles"...(he must have been ignored as a child)

"MY BELIEF HAS TO BE RIGHT OR ELSE I"LL BE EMOTIONALLY DESTROYED, I HAVE TO BE RIGHT!!!"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2020 02:11PM by NuNativs.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 08, 2020 03:03PM

We are not in this together
When psychopaths block citizens from going to beaches
And idiots tell me to wear a mask

Get that thru your thick skull

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: April 08, 2020 07:00PM

We are not in this together...

We most certainly are not. Most people are just getting crazier and crazier in their hatred of anyone who has the nerve to open his front door and go for a walk.

What do you think of the essays on this site:

[coronacircus.com]

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 08, 2020 07:27PM

Horsea
We are not in this together...

We most certainly are not. Most people are just getting crazier and crazier in their hatred of anyone who has the nerve to open his front door and go for a walk.

What do you think of the essays on this site:

[coronacircus.com]

Interesting thanks

Very difficult to base anything on those numbers that i doubt are consistently reported

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 09, 2020 12:23AM

At least some of his readers are reasonable and good thinkers...

Plamen says:

So Jon, on one hand you’re telling us that one is free to think their life our of the Matrix but here on the other hand you predict the worst case scenario WITHIN the Matrix.

Which one is true?

What happened to the power of positive thinking?

I’m confused.

[blog.nomorefakenews.com]

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 09, 2020 12:29AM

Last night Jon Rappoport was on Coast-to-Coast radio.

[www.coasttocoastam.com]

"Investigative reporter Jon Rappoport was one of the first journalists to point out the proliferation of fake news in media back in 2001. In the first half, he discussed his investigation of the COVID-19 pandemic, testing, and reporting, and how it compares to previous pandemics. Toxic air pollution in Wuhan, China was a significant problem, he declared, and the new virus was presented as a cover-up for pneumonia cases, which they automatically diagnosed as COVID-19. That led him to suspect, "did they ever really discover a new virus?" he asked, and did the test for the virus really detect an active infectious agent? Further, he learned that the CDC and WHO conceded that a positive coronavirus test result might not indicate the cause of definite disease, and it could show false positives.

Rappoport has come to the disturbing conclusion that the "story" of the novel coronavirus has been used to promote the economic destruction of nations around the world. Many of the reported deaths are associated with sick elderly people, who were diagnosed with COVID-19 without testing or flawed tests, and likely died of other causes, such as pneumonia or flu, he suggested. The motivation for this agenda is about control, he maintained-- an attempt to usher in a new world of technocracy, in which the population will live in a world of wall-to-wall surveillance, mass vaccinations, and engineered environments. He also pointed to the rollout of 5G technology, and toxicity associated with its frequency bands, as a potential cause for "oxygen-deprivation" in patients."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables