Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Could be
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 29, 2020 02:47PM

In the absence of the two vital experiments I've described in this article, all you're left with, concerning a single "COVID-19" pandemic and a single new cause, are: anecdote, rumor, gossip, conjecture, speculation, bad science, and lies.

Plus the horrendous damage from all the consequences of lockdowns based on those lies.

It's essential to realize where the burden of proof rests. The scientists who claim to have discovered a new epidemic virus, and the scientists who claim their PCR can determine whether a person is sick or is going to get sick---THEY are making the assertions. THEY have to supply the proof.

"Oh, but it could be a virus, and the virus could be killing lots of people..." People saying this are caught in the trap, the COULD-BE trap. Yes, it could be a purple cow giving birth to a calf on Mars, who is then flown to China, where it infects seven bats in a dark alley in Wuhan, after which several people eat the bats...

If COULD-BE were science, the planet would remain locked down until there were no humans left

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Could be
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 29, 2020 03:00PM

fresh
Plus the horrendous damage from all the consequences of lockdowns based on those lies.

I'm convinced that you do something financial for income, as like Trump all you care about is the economy, the dollar is MORE important than the Source and Animator of LIFE, the Sun/Light..

Horrendous damage?

How about clean Air & Water?
How about destructive farming shutting down?
How about spectator sports ground to a halt?
How about no more planes ripping up the atmosphere?
How about meat packing plants being shut down?
How about people are not driving in circles (commuting)?
How about people don't have to "work" meaningless "jobs" in office buildings (solitary confinement) to keep the CHAOS churning?

DAMAGE?

How about embracing FREEDOM?

Date: April 29, 2020 03:17PM

Nunativs cant hold two ideas in his head simultaneously

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 29, 2020 03:24PM

fresh
Nunativs cant hold two ideas in his head simultaneously

Another glib putdown disguised as a response. Talk about lazy. Anyone who doesn't follow the party line here and thinks outside the box is ridiculed...

Date: April 29, 2020 03:49PM

First of all i didnt write the excerpt. Above. Jrapp did.

Second

You accuse me of not embracing freedom or appreciating the positive earth changes

And you are wrong

And you keep doing it

Then you wonder why i come back at you.

Stop making false accusations if you want me to stop my comments

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 29, 2020 06:01PM

NuNativs

fresh

I'm convinced that you do something financial for income, as like Trump all you care about is the economy, the dollar is MORE important than the Source and Animator of LIFE, the Sun/Light..

We have to work with what we have in the Here and Now. Right now, we are living in a Civil Society.

"The Economy" consists of People. The Economy is - Businesses and Jobs where People Work for a Living. Meaning people work for their Livelihood - the means of securing the Necessities of Life. Without a Good Economy (which the Corona-Scam has destroyed) Millions of People have lost their Livelihood and are unable to secure the Necessities of Life, which are Food and Shelter. Without Food and Shelter, People will be in misery and their health and happiness will be affected.

So The Horrendous Damage to the Economy is not nothing. The Corona-Scam has Ruined Millions of People's Lives.

Date: April 29, 2020 06:10PM

Cant talk to unrealistic idealists
Who like telling others what to do
And how he thinks other people think and believe

We should all just walk immediately into the woods and forage apparently

He is exactly like the perps of this operation who consider us useless eaters and a regeneration of the environment is highest good while millions of lives destroyed as long as its not them/him.

Thats the impression he gives

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2020 06:11PM by fresh.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 29, 2020 06:26PM

fresh
Cant talk to unrealistic idealists
Who like telling others what to do
And how he thinks other people think and believe

We should all just walk immediately into the woods and forage apparently

He is exactly like the perps of this operation who consider us useless eaters and a regeneration of the environment is highest good while millions of lives destroyed as long as its not them/him.

Thats the impression he gives

Yeah, I'm trying to understand him, but he's just giving us platitudes, no specifics, and not even explaining his take on the Coronavirus issue, either from a physical or societal standpoint.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables