Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

MUST SEE DOCUMENTARY!!! FALL OF THE CABAL – JANET OSSEBAARD
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 08, 2020 10:07PM

I just got this comment from my YouTube Channel...

Juicy Smoothie Fruity Boy
• 44 minutes ago
MUST SEE DOCUMENTARY!!! FALL OF THE CABAL – JANET OSSEBAARD
[prepareforchange.net]
[www.youtube.com]

Everybody must see this! I almost finished watching it. It’s one of the most sickening and best documentaries I’ve seen in recent times. And probably even one of the best ever.
It’s among others about the current situation in the world, people in charge, Rothchilds, George Soros, royal families, president Trump, Q-Anon, child trafficking, rape, torture and murder, people waking up and revolting, etc.
You know these things are happening, but seeing them laid out so properly was good. And especially the visuals were really good, e.g. the so-called “art”. It’s so saddening and painful, to see how psychopathic and insane some people are and on top of that they are our leaders… They should be our role models and heroes, instead they’re raping, torturing and killing our children… confused smiley
Part 5 is being removed from Youtube every time. Major platforms have been censoring a lot lately. This says a lot. They don’t want the truth to come out.

We need to stop this! And the first and most important step is to raise our own consciousness and vibration. They are a part of our individual and our collective consciousness. Two of the best things in my opinion and experience are spiritual practice (like yoga, meditation, etc.) and a raw vegan diet. Start with a John Rose’s juice feast.
[www.youtube.com]
You are responsible for what’s happening in the world! Take your responsibility! Take action! By being the best version that you can be! grinning smiley

Out of Shadows documentary is the next one on the watch list. Among many other things tongue sticking out smiley
[www.youtube.com]

Anybody who has money, please donate to these great people so they can continue their heroic work. They put a lot of time and effort in these projects and are risking their lives to make these things public! I think it took Janet Ossebaard 2 or 3 years to do her research and make the documentary. You vote with your dollar.

Only Love!!! <3 grinning smiley

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables