Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

charles hugh smith
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 11, 2020 05:14AM

outlines of a better world

[charleshughsmith.blogspot.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: charles hugh smith
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 11, 2020 03:47PM

He DIDN'T outline the better world whatsoever...

Re: charles hugh smith
Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: May 12, 2020 09:23PM

What he's doing is identifying the symptoms of the disease. That's okay in my books. Maybe he didn't describe the better world he has in mind because he does not know what form it will take (and no one can claim to know). Things are cracking at the seams, as they must. It's like taking your kitchen and garden wastes and piling them in a heap. It looks rough and might even smell for a bit, but look what you've got a year later!

Some years ago, all winter long, I threw our kitchen scraps in a pile at the side of the house, just for a place to put them. I wasn't thinking of having compost a such. Well, lo & behold - May arrives, along with a squash plant growing on top of that messy sludge pile, which 4 months later produced the hugest, best-tasting winter squash I have ever seen or tasted - all without any intention or special care. It was a butternut type. FWIW. Well, it's the same with civilizations. Ours has seen better days. They'll be roilings of all kinds and I won't like them anymore than you do. But our descendents will. You know all this.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables