Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

3 stories
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 01, 2020 07:55PM

Bill Gates pushing vaccines he's really psyched about the RNA vaccine but unfortunately it has to be stored at -80 degrees

Hmmm could be a problem

secondly he says we need a vaccine that's at least 70% effective if it's 60% effective Won't be good enough

like he knows what the hell he's talking about

Next story

supposedly the immune system determines if you survive or not so far I've seen about three stories of people over a hundred years old who have survived the coronavirus
today I heard a hundred seven year old who survived the Spanish flu and the coronavirus wow

It's a miracle now if anybody does not have a strong immune system I'm going to guess it's a hundred seven year old

I call BS once again

Third story

scientists say that the antibody test is not reliable

I wonder what the angle is there and

how fascinating that

Nobody seems to care about the accuracy of the PCR test
not a soul except for a couple dissidents

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 3 stories
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 01, 2020 08:59PM

God, the videos are heartbreaking of parents telling their stories and showing the photos of their children who were vaccinated and ended up screwed up for life. And there are so many. Vaccines are a crime against humanity. sad smiley

Date: May 01, 2020 09:06PM

Or this actor Nick cordero

Got the virus!
The butchers chopped off his leg
After dosing him with meds and ventilator

Now they say he's got holes in his lungs
From the virus apparently
Nah couldn't be the ventilator

Date: May 01, 2020 09:10PM

The psychopaths who created this whole thing have such boring lives that they want others lives to be just as boring...

I don't know how they get all the media outlets to write all this crap

To try to manufacture consent thru brainwashing

[news.yahoo.com]

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 03, 2020 03:06AM

fresh
The psychopaths who created this whole thing have such boring lives that they want others lives to be just as boring...

I don't know how they get all the media outlets to write all this crap

To try to manufacture consent thru brainwashing

[news.yahoo.com]

The one with the TRULY boring LIFE is the one who studies the "psychopaths"...

Date: May 03, 2020 03:26AM

can't help it, you're fascinating.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 24, 2020 06:02PM

fresh

Or this actor Nick cordero

Got the virus!
The butchers chopped off his leg
After dosing him with meds and ventilator

Now they say he's got holes in his lungs
From the virus apparently
Nah couldn't be the ventilator

God, they're really doing a job on Nick Cordero.

Broadway star Nick Cordero's wife gives update on his COVID-19 fight: 'He's not done'

[news.yahoo.com]

Looks like they won't be satisfied until he's dead sad smiley

And almost all the Replies were praying for his recovery, except a few --
-

Possibly it was not the virus that did the extensive damage to his lungs, but instead all that he has gone through. If he had never been placed on the ventilator, maybe he would be at home now with his family. He has been through a very, very difficult time.

I feel bad for him that he's in Cedars-Sinai. Where else would they amputate your leg for Covid-19? (And he's a Broadway musical actor.) Years ago "Sunday Morning" had a special about their artworks. They spoke with a patient who was there six months for a condition my mom had when she was older in NYC, with the worst case possible, and was out in five weeks. I just said then, "I'm staying away from Cedars-Sinai as if my life depended on it."

How does one "bounce back" after being on a Ventilator for 50-days, while on Dialysis, feeding tube, pacemaker and irreparable damage to his lungs? The lungs won't repair themselves. He will be in a subacute nursing home if he lives since California Gov't covers the cost of those places.

Remove these horrid machines, take him home, give him plant sterols and beta carotene etc. Intubation is evil arcane machinery from the 1600. Sometimes you need b@##$ and take control.

This is interesting - maybe he was gay and he had underlying conditions - but he still shouldn't have gone to the hospital.

Every wife would be angry at the world and try to blame everyone, but reality is, her husband is gay and has health issues other the covid and it’s the results of his deteriorating health!

Also apparently Yahoo is doing a lot of articles on him and his wife is giving updates that people are starting to get sick of -

I disagree with nearly all of these comments. His wife is a publicity monger and he is in bad shape; let him rest in peace please. Either he will get better or he will go on to a better place. He has suffered a lot and I think that all of the social media stuff his wife is doing is sad. I do pray for people who are suffering; I pray that their suffering will end.

My advice? Quit posting his condition. It is NOT keeping you centered. Be with your son. Stay off social media, period.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2020 06:31PM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables