Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How Do We Know Our So-Called Experts Are Lying About the Coronavirus?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 28, 2020 11:00AM

How do we know our so-called Experts are Lying about the Coronavirus?

It’s really quite simple and I taped a video yesterday and will publish it in a couple days.

In the meantime, what do you guys, who know this is a Fake Pandemic, think is the best answer to Wake Up the Gullible Minds?

And for the FOOLS who still think this is REAL what would it take to convince you it is all a FAKE?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do We Know Our So-Called Experts Are Lying About the Coronavirus?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 28, 2020 02:29PM

John Rose

In the meantime, what do you guys, who know this is a Fake Pandemic, think is the best answer to Wake Up the Gullible Minds?

Well, if the Mainstream Media and high-profile individuals, etc., that The Masses believe as gospel would investigate and speak out on just one small aspect of the Pandemic. Like for example, in the Dr. Buttar video, he explains how the Coronavirus was manipulated for years to cross from bats to humans, because that doesn't happen naturally. This means that Coronavirus was 'manufactured' in a lab to become "Covid-19" - a derivative of naturally occurring Coronavirus. If that information - that Covid-19 is not Naturally Occurring, it's Man-Made - ended up becoming generally accepted knowledge, then that may open the door for more questions/investigations. Like if more whistleblower 'experts' 'professionals' came forward to testify on how the Coronavirus numbers were fudged, and how many Coronavirus 'deaths' were mislabeled as such.

But that probably won't happen until this thing is finished - if we're not all dead by then. Like we - or at least I did - accepted 911 while it was happening, but not till the phony War on Terror, did I start getting skeptical. Actually I remember the moment - when the passports and ID's of the supposed 'terrorists' were so easily miraculously found on top of the NYC building rubble and in the open field where the plane crashed and when Bush was on TV talking about bin Laden in a cave and that we need a "War on Terror", I started thinking 'WTF'. Then many people online got skeptical and experts/professionals came forward with scientific/technical explanations and all. (BTW, I remember one part of the Official Story was that someone called their spouse from the plane telling them they were being hijacked, yet THERE'S NEVER ANY CELL SERVICE WHILE FLYING because the phone is not in range of a cell tower!) In those days The Liberals were also 911 Skeptics. Unfortunately, with the ushering in of Obama, the Liberal 'Truthers' did a flip and became 911 Official Story Statists and Warmongers. And now "911 Truthers" are considered "Conspiracy Theorists" and no Liberal is a 911 Truther. They're all Offical Story/Statists now.

So hope that doesn't happen that Coronavirus Skeptics go down in history as Conspiracy Theorists, aka Coronavirus Truthers. Damn.

I'm just so negative on this whole Atrocity because I see and hear and know so many True Believers in my life and online. Like I said - I bet it's like only 20% of us are Free Thinkers, and probably still only 10% Anti-Vaccine, if there's a cross-over, idk.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2020 03:00PM by Jennifer.

Date: May 28, 2020 04:28PM

<<<Well, if the Mainstream Media and high-profile individuals, etc., that The Masses believe as gospel would investigate and speak out on just one small aspect of the Pandemic.>>>

Yes, GREAT answer! That would work, but we both know that's not going to happen. The fact that so many people believe what the Mainstream Media says, especially what all of those hand-selected, cultivated, and handsomely paid so-called "independent" Experts say, this very fact may very well make the Truth virtually, if not completely, impossible to ever surface, unless what you say happens and it would happen simply because people heard it from what they think is a reliable source.

Serendipitously, I just got back from grocery shopping and ran into a guy I see quite often in my neighborhood at the self-serve check out register and after he said I was looking good, he noticed I wasn't wearing a mask and said, "Where's your mask?"

I told him that if you look at the science behind these masks, they are not only ineffective at filtering out something as small as a Virus, but they are actually harmful. He then made the typical response you would expect from someone who believes the BS on the Boob Tube by implying that I must be looking at the wrong science as if our so-called Experts would obviously have access to the ONLY REAL science and would NEVER LIE.

I told him that I've looked at over a half a dozen Scientific Studies and that didn't faze him. And then, since he's around my age, I said, you know Mike Wallace and 60 Minutes don't you? And, of course, he said yes, and then, I TRIED to tell him about The Swine Flu Vaccination Fraud in 1976 on 60 Minutes and I couldn't even finish my sentence fast enough as he was bumbling something under his breath as he scurried away.

Date: May 28, 2020 05:10PM

Yup, that's the way it is out there. That's the part that's so disheartening.

Serendipitously, I was thinking this morning about that very 60 Minutes Swine Flu video and wondering if I could find it again on here or ask you to repost the link - and here you are posting it for me. cool smiley

I was wondering about how to speak to my people who are so worried about how dangerous this coronavirus is and I'm worried that they're going to want to get the vaccine and I have to stop them somehow with information on how detrimental the Coronavirus vaccine will be. So figured I would compare this coming Coronavirus vaccine to the Swine Flu vaccine and send them that 60 Minutes video of yours for starters.

Date: May 28, 2020 05:40PM

Here's an idea. Ask then if they believe Vaccines cause Autism and if they say no, tell them to read the Manufacturer’s Inserts or have them listen to Robert F Kennedy Jr...

[youtu.be]
18:11 MM
Robert F Kennedy Jr: There’s 420 Diseases that are now Epidemic since 1989.

[youtu.be]
18:33 MM
Robert F Kennedy Jr: But those Diseases that are now Epidemic, those 420 Diseases, they appear on 2 Lists. One is a List of Diseases that has become Epidemic since 1989 and two, they are on the Manufacturer’s Inserts listed as Side Effects from Vaccination and the reason for that, Patrick, is because the one way you can sue a Vaccine Company under VICA is if they know of an Injury that’s Caused by Vaccines, a Side Effect, and they fail to list it on their Manufacturer’s Inserts. So that’s the one place they’re honest. And if you look at the DTaP Vaccine, Autism is listed as an Insert on their Insert. So they’ll deny it everywhere else, but they admit in on their Inserts and that’s where you can go to get the Truth. 19:30 MM

Date: May 30, 2020 12:16AM

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 30, 2020 05:24AM

One of your viewers posted this question.

At least one had a good sense of inquiry.

You could not provide an answer of course

Not everyone is a conspiracist.
Common sense can prevail sometimes.

James Campbell
1 hour ago (edited)
Hey John, I was trying to explain your points about the germ theory of disease and antibiotics being lies to my wife and son. They questioned me and asked, what about penicillin, doesn’t it help with life threatening infections? They also asked me about staph infections and gangrene and if there are ever times when bacteria actually do pose a problem which can be helped with antibiotics, Or are the problems always due to waste backing up in our lymph system and best treated through juice fasting and a raw vegan diet? If you can clarify it would be helpful so that I can better educate people and spread the truth.

Penicillin: An accidental discovery changed the course of medicine

Penicillin was first discovered in 1928 and is now the most widely used antibiotic in the world.
Endocrine Today, August 2008
This year marks the 80th anniversary of the discovery of penicillin, the first naturally occurring antibiotic drug discovered and used therapeutically.

It all started with a mold that developed on a staphylococcus culture plate. Since then, the discovery of penicillin changed the course of medicine and has enabled physicians to treat formerly severe and life-threatening illnesses such as bacterial endocarditis, meningitis, pneumococcal pneumonia, gonorrhea and syphilis.
[www.healio.com]

When raw food has not worked, we can turn to conspiracies
The bigger question the forum should address is:
Why raw and living food has not worked after 30 plus years? Why???

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2020 05:35AM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 30, 2020 05:38AM

no the question you should consider
is WHY YOU KEEP REPEATING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER
RAWIMPRACTICAL

IT'S understood what you believe
you're stuck in a loop
how does it serve you to repeat over and over
does it give you a sense of purpose

Date: May 30, 2020 06:07AM

John posted the video on the SAME OLD CONSPIRACY ABOUT THE VIRUS OR NO VIRUS

Date: May 30, 2020 12:00PM

How do we know our so-called Experts are Lying to us about the Coronavirus?

How do we know our so-called Experts are Lying to us about this Pandemic?

It’s really quite simple - they already Lied to us when they said that Vaccines Eradicated Smallpox and Measles and Whooping Cough and even Polio and if they Lied about Vaccines Eradicating those “so-called Infectious Diseases,” we know they’re capable of Lying to us again and, of course, you know they’re Lying.

So where do we start making sense out of this Madness that we’re going through right now - this Lockdown?

We got to look at the Vaccine Graphs or the Graphs that Prove Vaccines Never Eradicated any of these Disease.

Links to Vaccine Graphs that Prove Vaccines did NOT Eradicate any Dis-Ease:

Dissolving Illusions - Disease, Vaccines and the Forgotten History - 51 Graphs - [www.dissolvingillusions.com]

Disease Decline Before Introduction of Immunization - 28 Graphs -
[www.whale.to]

Date: May 30, 2020 12:05PM

One of your viewers posted this question.

At least one had a good sense of inquiry.

You could not provide an answer of course

Not everyone is a conspiracist.
Common sense can prevail sometimes.

James Campbell
1 hour ago (edited)
Hey John, I was trying to explain your points about the germ theory of disease and antibiotics being lies to my wife and son. They questioned me and asked, what about penicillin, doesn’t it help with life threatening infections? They also asked me about staph infections and gangrene and if there are ever times when bacteria actually do pose a problem which can be helped with antibiotics, Or are the problems always due to waste backing up in our lymph system and best treated through juice fasting and a raw vegan diet? If you can clarify it would be helpful so that I can better educate people and spread the truth.

Penicillin: An accidental discovery changed the course of medicine

Penicillin was first discovered in 1928 and is now the most widely used antibiotic in the world.
Endocrine Today, August 2008
This year marks the 80th anniversary of the discovery of penicillin, the first naturally occurring antibiotic drug discovered and used therapeutically.

It all started with a mold that developed on a staphylococcus culture plate. Since then, the discovery of penicillin changed the course of medicine and has enabled physicians to treat formerly severe and life-threatening illnesses such as bacterial endocarditis, meningitis, pneumococcal pneumonia, gonorrhea and syphilis.

The discovery of penicillin changed the world of medicine enormously. With its development, infections that were previously severe and often fatal, like bacterial endocarditis, bacterial meningitis and pneumococcal pneumonia, could be easily treated. Even dating all the way back to World War II and today with the war in Iraq, soldiers experienced injuries that would have been fatal without penicillin and other antibiotics that were developed subsequently. It is really impossible for me to imagine what the world would be like without penicillin. I question whether there would be a discipline of infectious diseases as we know it today.

There were beginning treatments for pneumococcal pneumonia in the 1930s with antisera and sulfonamides, but use of these treatments quickly came to a halt, and everyone began using penicillin. This quickly led to a number of pharmaceutical industries beginning to screen a variety of other natural products for antibacterial activity, which led to a whole host of new antibiotics, such as streptomycin, aminoglycosides, tetracycline and the like. Penicillin clearly led the way in that development.

[www.healio.com]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2020 12:24PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 30, 2020 12:45PM

<<<You could not provide an answer of course>>>

I went to bed at 10 PM last night and James Campbell posted that at around 11 PM. Of course, you knew that, but you just love creating conflict because that's the only way you can get anyone to interact with you.

John Rose
• 1 second ago 7:39 AM
@James Campbell, No, these problems are NOT "always due to waste backing up from our lymph system" and Wet Gangrene is a good example where sometimes it is due to waste backing up from our lymph system, but sometimes it can also be the result of a wound or injury.

So yes, Parasites and even some Bacteria, especially the Anaerobic Bacteria found in Wet Gangrene, can be problematic, especially for those who are undernourished and living in filthy/unhealthy conditions, especially Hospitals.

What we have to understand is that Allopathic Medicine has everything backwards. The Germ Theory assumes that Bacteria devour Living Cells, thus causing Tissue Destruction and Disease. But this is the complete opposite of what truly happens. When Cells Die, the Bacteria that are already within our Body, e.g. Staph, TB, Strep, devour these Cells because that's what Bacteria do.

Now in order to understand why Antibiotics, like Penicillin, seem to work, I'll leave that to Dr. Vetrano - see below.

Why Antibiotics Seem To Work
By V. Virginia Vetrano, D.C., hM.D., Ph.D. vvvetrano@rionet.cc

Antibiotics seem to work because the minute they enter the throat or body, signals are sent all over the organism alerting the cells, special organs and tissues that a toxic substance is on the way, and body cells begin preparing their defense against the invader. Your wonder-body mobilizes so quickly because of the urgent importance of defending good functioning tissues. It is a life saving function.

“Well, I sure got well by taking them,” you may say. “How do you know that the antibiotic did not heal me?” The answer is “because all healing powers reside within the living organism.” I agree with you that your symptoms may disappear and that you may feel better and apparently have more energy after taking antibiotics. But, don’t let appearances fool you. Actually, if one gets well after taking an antibiotic, it is in spite of, rather than because of the drug.

Symptoms disappear because the body is diverting its energies to an emergency situation. It can no longer attend to its healing crisis - whether it be a cold, the flu, or any other acute so-called bacterial disease - and simultaneously continue the daily elimination of metabolic wastes. The emergency takes precedence over the acute disease. We feel energy only in its expenditure just as some people feel rich only when they spend money in a profligate manner. While expending energy defending against antibiotics, we feel stronger because additional physiological and biochemical activities are taking place. In short, the extreme defensive maneuvers of the body are acting like a stimulant. This is another one of those circumstances where the appearance is not the reality. You are expending energy eliminating the antibiotic so you “feel” more energy than you did previously. Your energy is being spent and this is making you feel peppy. But, in the long run, antibiotics will only add to your enervation.

The fact that a person has symptoms means they are so enervated that the body has to get rid of the toxic matter – and soon. Acute symptoms such as a red, irritated and dripping nose, lethargy, weakness, and fever, indicate that one is not only enervated but also that toxicity has built up to the point of a healing crisis. This crisis should not be “cured.” Any such "cure" interferes with the body’s own healing processes, causing the retention of excess toxins which eventually lead to chronic disease of various important organs. If symptoms were not suppressed during infancy and childhood, the adult would be healthier and live longer.

Another reason antibiotics seem to work is that the pharmaceutical companies specify the length of time they should be taken for specific diseases. This is usually based upon how long it takes the average person to “get well” from a particular disease when taking the antibiotic. When you finish taking the prescription, your body has had time to eliminate the primary excess toxins as well as the antibiotic. The medicine actually slowed down your recovery. If you had done nothing, you would have recovered anyway. Nevertheless, often when the prescription is finished your symptoms surface again in a few days. You go back to the doctor and he gives you another prescription. You take it and think you finally conquered those little malevolent “critters.” They are not even “critters” – they are plants.

The word, antibiotic means “destructive to life.” This means that antibiotics are also harmful to your body cells. In the pharmaceutical lab the antibiotic can destroy bacteria, but this does not always extend to the body, because our bodyguard-dogs put up a big fight. Bacterial cell walls are thick and hard, whereas our cell walls are soft and easily damaged and destroyed. The body can’t let this happen, so the guard-dogs lay down their normal work and begin chasing out the antibiotic. We are so convinced that bacteria cause disease that we will do anything to get rid of them, even if it is harmful to us. It's like using a bomb to kill a fly!

Antibiotics are semi-synthetic or completely synthetic compounds. The semi-synthetic ones contain the toxic waste products of either molds or bacteria or both combined with highly toxic petroleum products with a ringed chemical configuration such as found in benzene. The synthetic ones are composed of petroleum products and contain one or more toxic chemical ringed structures also. Both the synthetic and semi-synthetic antibiotics contain many toxic inorganic substances with amino groups attached to them. All antibiotics contain ringed structures in which one or two of the following chemical substances are a part of the ring or attached to it: sulfur, chlorine, fluorine, hydrogen and amino groups. Some have methyl groups that can form a highly poisonous alcohol. The ringed structures are petroleum distillates derived from coal tar. They are all carcinogenic and cause horrendous diseases.

Antibiotics are tops on the list of drugs causing toxic side effects in hospitals: gastroenteritis, colitis, cancer, blood dyscrasias, pernicious anemia, hemorrhaging, leukemia, cancer and anaphylactic shock. With coal tar products in all so-called soft drinks, is it any wonder that our children are getting cancer and other serious diseases earlier and earlier in life?

You must be aware of the fact that the antibiotics take their toll on your nerve energy, and weaken your organs, damaging many vital areas of the body. After taking them you are even more enervated and more prone to disease than ever before. Living a healthful lifestyle is the way to health.

Date: May 30, 2020 12:52PM

Now let's get back to the topic of this Thread.

We got to look at the Vaccine Graphs or the Graphs that Prove Vaccines Never Eradicated any of these Disease.

Links to Vaccine Graphs that Prove Vaccines did NOT Eradicate any Dis-Ease:

Dissolving Illusions - Disease, Vaccines and the Forgotten History - 51 Graphs - [www.dissolvingillusions.com]

Disease Decline Before Introduction of Immunization - 28 Graphs -
[www.whale.to]

Date: May 30, 2020 02:17PM

RawPracticalist

Is someone forcing you to read or watch something?

There's often a different angle when someone posts something

Great post from VV

Date: May 30, 2020 03:36PM

fresh
RawPracticalist

Is someone forcing you to read or watch something?

There's often a different angle when someone posts something

Great post from VV

John Rose provided the answer to the question even if I do not completely agree with his views. That is the purpose of the forum. Exchange of ideas.

Why Antibiotics Seem To Work
By V. Virginia Vetrano, D.C., hM.D., Ph.D. vvvetrano@rionet.cc

Antibiotics seem to work because the minute they enter the throat or body, signals are sent all over the organism alerting the cells, special organs and tissues that a toxic substance is on the way, and body cells begin preparing their defense against the invader. Your wonder-body mobilizes so quickly because of the urgent importance of defending good functioning tissues. It is a life saving function.

Date: May 30, 2020 04:34PM

You sure do have a high level of energy and enthusiasm in your videos, John!

Date: May 30, 2020 06:22PM

<<<You sure do have a high level of energy and enthusiasm in your videos, John!>>>

Thanks Jennifer, a good educator also has to be a good motivator. I want people to get excited when they watch my videos because taking the 1st step is always the hardest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey rp, did you read James' reply to my answer?

James Campbell
• 13 minutes ago (edited)
John Rose Wow...excellent and thorough reply. Thanks. Largely from the inspiration and education gained from watching your videos I did a 37 day juice fast and managed to go mostly raw vegan and now I have my wife doing the same as well. My son tried it for about eight months, he was actually completely raw vegan but has now gone back to cooked vegan. He’s a teenager and caught a lot of s-h-i-t at school about being vegan and especially raw vegan, so it’s tough for him socially. However I’m trying to get him back over to high raw. My daughter is vegan but I’m trying to get her to add more raw food as well. Hopefully I’ll get them all on board eventually. I know you say the people closest to you will break your hearts when it comes to changing their diets and that may be true, but I’m going to try as hard as I can to educate and inspire them like you have done for me. Wish us luck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey rp, do see how much fun and rewarding it is to help people?

You should give it a try - you just might like it too.

Date: May 30, 2020 06:57PM

Hey fresh, did you see where I mentioned you in this 1 minute clip? The link above starts at 4:36 and finishes at 5:36, but if you haven't watched this far in the video yet, this is where it starts to get interesting.

Date: May 30, 2020 07:35PM

Yeah that's funny I thought you might have been talking about me

remember years ago you mentioned Gates
And I said he was ignorant not purposefully eugenic

I still look at that howdy doody face and it's confusing
Just like people look at fauci and trust him

Fauci is much easier to see he is spewing BS but may believe it himself
Gates BS is obvious but motives are harder to know

But whether people like him and fauci and others believe their B.S.

Or are lying

Or if they are supporting eugenics

Or blind to the result of their policies

I suppose it doesn't matter

But most likely they are pretending to care for others
But really just care about
1. themselves and
2. their grandiose plans to save the earth
And others come in third

And they justify or ignore negative consequences

Their desires to control are difficult for sane free people
To understand

Seems absurd and short sighted.
What's the point of all their grand plans
They will be gone soon
Seems really insane and egotistical

Need to focus on what I can control

I'm rambling...

Date: May 30, 2020 07:57PM

Who have been criticizing what the doers are doing.

--------------------------

What are your policy recommendations to save the world?

Date: May 30, 2020 08:02PM

RawPracticalist

Who have been criticizing what the doers are doing.

--------------------------

What are your policy recommendations to save the world?

Green juice and mask wearing
How about you?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables