Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Mandatory Masks Edict Spreading Like Wildfire ...
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 19, 2020 05:21PM

... because increase of "Cases".

Besides Petty Dictator Governors, now Petty Dictator City Mayors are imposing Mandatory Mask Edicts on their residents.

California decreed that everyone has to wear a Mask outside of their homes!

California governor issues order for people to wear masks outside of homes

[thehill.com]

Florida Keys gets the prize for Longest Duration of Mandatory Masks -

Visitors, residents required to wear face masks in Florida Keys through June 2021

[thehill.com]

"violators could face a $500 civil fine"

(I hope to Hell that all those businesses who are all in on the Mask Crap go out of business) angry smiley

Here's a Mask Requirement Map -

[masks4all.co]

The Mask Requirement Map has links which tell which Cities in each State are imposing the Draconian Mask Law.

The two The Hill articles - read some Comments, almost everybody is a True Believer and many are Spewing Hate for the Corona Skeptics. We are screwed sad smiley

I'm going to try to find the latest Governor Approval numbers, but I presume the more Draconian the Governor, the higher their approval rating is eye rolling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2020 05:38PM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mandatory Masks Edict Spreading Like Wildfire ...
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 19, 2020 05:41PM

I would suggest watching
Peggy halls latest video

Governors can not order anyone to do anything.

And there are exemptions anyway medical and otherwise

Re: Mandatory Masks Edict Spreading Like Wildfire ...
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 19, 2020 06:30PM

Yes. Today I went to my two local supermarkets. Only a couple of people didn't have masks on. At the one - because it's so ridiculous that when a person speaks with a mask on, what they say sounds muffled - the check-out woman said a few different things to me, and every time she said something, I said, "What?" or "Pardon?" and she had to repeat it. I should have said, "Your voice sounds muffled." lol

At the second supermarket, as I was leaving two of the store guys, one was the manager, said to me, "Have a great day." They gave me a big smile.

Another time I want to try the thing where I just wear the mask across my mouth, not up on my nose and see what happens, if I get any looks or anything. I just don't get any looks my way or stares or anything, nobody says anything to me, for some reason, I get no attention. If anybody ever does say something to me, I'm going to say, "I have a medical condition," and see what happens.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables