Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Rage against the zombies
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 26, 2020 02:34AM

[youtu.be]

vernon coleman

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rage against the zombies
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: June 26, 2020 03:23AM

Ya'll are predictable and boring...

Re: Rage against the zombies
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 26, 2020 10:59AM

Here are a few snippets from my file on Dr. Vernon Coleman, which includes a few of my notes on this video.

"One of the medical profession’s greatest boasts is that it eradicated smallpox through the use of the smallpox vaccine. I myself believed this claim for many years. But it simply isn’t true. One of the worst smallpox epidemics of all time took place in England between 1870 and 1872 – nearly two decades after compulsory vaccination was introduced. After this evidence that smallpox vaccination didn’t work the people of Leicester in the English midlands refused to have the vaccine any more. When the next smallpox epidemic struck in the early 1890s the people of Leicester relied upon good sanitation and a system of quarantine. There was only one death from smallpox in Leicester during that epidemic. In contrast the citizens of other towns (who had been vaccinated) died in vast numbers. ......Doctors and drug companies may not like it but the truth is that surveillance, quarantine and better living conditions got rid of smallpox – not the smallpox vaccine......It is worth pointing out that Edward Jenner, widely feted as the inventor of the smallpox vaccine, tried out the first smallpox vaccination on his own 10 month old son. His son remained mentally retarded until his death at the age of 21. Jenner refused to have his second child vaccinated." -Dr. Vernon Coleman MB

"The medical and scientific establishments have (largely through the fact that they have sold out to the enormously wealthy and powerful international pharmaceutical industry) obtained more or less complete control over politicians and the media.....advertisements for my book Food for Thouqht are still banned by Britain's Advertising Standards Authority because the book contains advice on what sort of diet to eat in order to reduce the chance of developing cancer.

Because we refused to accept the ban the ASA (which, quite bizarrely, will not accept scientific research papers or even government publications in evidence) has warned newspapers not to accept any of our advertisements. The ASA claims to exist to protect the public but I find it difficult to see how banning a book that contains a summary of proven clinical advice on how to avoid cancer can possibly protect the public. It seems to me that, wittingly or unwittingly, the ASA is simply protecting the cancer establishment. I find it difficult to avoid the observation that the cancer industry would undoubtedly find it much harder to raise money if the incidence of cancer were cut." -Dr Vernon Coleman

Rage Against the Zombies

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
15:11 MM
The fact is that you’d have to be half-witted to think that this so-called crisis was anything other than a Conspiracy, as I’ve been screaming for months. Our lives are being destroyed not by a pesky Virus, but by the absurd and quite deliberate overreaction to it. They need to keep us terrified so that we’re wound up nice and tight when they’re ready to tell us that the jabbie thing is ready. By then, the Zombies will be on both knees begging to be Injected with something - anything.

Zombie leaders of the Medical Establishment are, apparently, now warning of a Second Wave. Since the Medical Establishment warned that we’d all be dead of AIDS by the year 2,000, I think we can safely ignore them. 15:53 MM

Here is where fresh's link starts...
[youtu.be]
18:40 M
So here’s my message for the day, next time you see a Zombie in a Mask or Social Distancing - treat them like the buffoons and half-wits they are - laugh at them, boo them or in some way embarrass them because through their Ignorance and their Stupidity they’re helping to destroy everything that’s valuable in our world. The Zombies are enabling the deceitful bullies who are, I believe, destroying our Society for their own gain. The empty-headed Zombies are endorsing the malicious wickedness, which will result in millions of deaths and appalling poverty for decades. The time is gone for patience, sympathy and understanding. The Zombies are our Enemies, as much as the people pulling the strings. 19:22 MM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vernon is right about the Ignorant Zombies being part of the problem, as Moses pointed out in "The Teachings of the Essenes from Enoch to the Dead Sea Scrolls":

The third period of Moses' life, the Exodus, began when he determined to dedicate the remainder of his days to the realization and application of the Law, and to bringing mankind into harmony with it. He recognized the enormity of the task before him in attempting to make both the ignorant masses and the arrogant rulers accept the Law and live in harmony with it. Seemingly insurmountable obstacles confront all world reformers, when pure idea meets the opposing force in the inertia of the human mind and the resistance of entrenched power. It represents a revolution of the dynamic against the static, of higher values against pseudo-values, of freedom against slavery, and it is not limited to one time in history, nor to mankind as a whole, but occurs repeatedly in the life of individual man. [ JR: Unrealistic Optimism (Denial) and our Need for Power (Greed or the Dark Side of our Behavior). ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

However, Vernon is wrong about the "medical and scientific establishments have ... obtained more or less complete control over politicians and the media" because there is a small group of people who own and control every major sector of human endeavor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables