Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The psychos will not quit
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 30, 2020 12:42PM

Here they are pushing another scary phony pandemic

[news.yahoo.com]

Oh my god they are unbelievable.

Pool testing!?

[www.usatoday.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2020 12:50PM by fresh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The psychos will not quit
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 30, 2020 02:10PM

God, yes, that side never stops. It's in their nature. They're the Activists, the Organizers. They have Natural Tentacles in their brains that are always reaching out, like a spider web, always expanding. Always more and more complex. They are complex thinkers - as opposed to my side which is linear thinkers, simple-minded - what I like to call 'common sense'.

That side creates more and more Concepts - SOCIAL CONSTRUCTS - with which to divide us, demonize us, expand their power, control us. It's a wonder their heads don't explode.

In schools, businesses, institutions, they are the Administration. They are the Administrators. The number of Administration in all these companies, etc., is always expanding. In city governments, always doing more 'Studies', creating more 'Groups', more 'Positions'. That's why the government is ever-growing. a monster always expanding, taking over, controlling every single aspect of our lives.

I believe they are born that way, not made. Their brains are different than ours, it's inherent.

That's "The Left".

Between The Left, and the Criminals and the Sheeple - Dear God help us

eye popping smiley

Date: June 30, 2020 02:32PM

fresh

Oh my god they are unbelievable.

Pool testing!?

[www.usatoday.com]

Oh, my god! That is Insane. And freaking complicated. And based on a faulty concept.

It's like The Emperior Has No Clothes or The Elephant in the Room, which is that -

The Tests are Totally Inaccurate.

I'm full of hate for these people (they're either Evil, Ignorant, or Sheeple/Statists) because This is War!

Date: June 30, 2020 02:52PM

Regarding the first article about The New Pandemic - my favorite Comment about the article is:

DISCOVERED it? Or CREATED it?

And regarding the second article about the ridiculous pool testing -

What's the story on testing everybody? Can the government FORCE people to get tested?

And what always trips me up on the Constitutionality of Forced Vaccinations and now Forced Testing is the part of the Constitution which says "For the Common Good." That during a Pandemic, the government can force us to do anything they want us to 'for the common good.'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2020 03:05PM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables